Black Relationships : Your man looking at other women and flirting...how do you feel?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Feather, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    I just wanted to know people women have a natural jealousy in them they say but how do you feel if your man is always noticing other women, checking out their goods, smiling at women and just being "the nice guy" instead of just keeping it moving.

I was watching a movie and a guy said im married but im not blind and I thought ok, you know, but is there anything wrong with making your woman or wife feel like the center of your attention when you're with her. How would you feel ,men, if you caught your woman always making eye contact with other good looking attractive men and checking out their packages while she's walking with you? I don't think guys would like that and they call it being friendly. I don't do that, i'm not friendly with men I don't know all they may get is a hi in return and that's it. I won't engage them in casual conversation, I always have respect for my husband or anyone i've ever been with because most of the time that is how men initiate their expression of interest and they don't care if you're taken or not. Why should I be swaping glances or checking some brother out when Im with someone and satisfied. I do notice good looking guys often but there is a difference in noticing and gazing and trading glances.

How do the guys and gals feel about this?
    look don't personally attack me im just asking for honest opinions about how YOU feel not my expressions. i'll take constructive criticism, hold the sarcasm and smart remarks please ;)

2. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    He can take a quick glance, even I look when a sister is looking too fly, but a glare, oh no, I can't go for that. Especially when I am with you. Flirting is another thing that I do not like at all, you can be nice and cordial, and even have a friendly relationship, but when y'all start getting all touchy feely and smiling in each other's faces a little too much, my green eyed monster may rear it's head. 'Cause hoes be winnin' lol!

3. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Well, some couples don't care...ask Will and Jada.

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    When married and dating females can tell me if Denzel, Shamar, Taye or whoever walked into the room and they wouldnt notice, them and only them can feign jealousy. lol

5. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    It's the confidence baby...it's all in the confidence..

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    This video says it all:

7. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Now,... why it gotta be a white girl, huh? LOL....Naw just play'n...

8. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    :lol:

9. Feather

Ratings:
    +412
    yes but we have confidence and some of our men still cant help checking out other women. Have any of you caught your man trying to sneak a peek lol have you men, you know you want to look but your woman is watching you... any men get caught looking? lol

10. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Weeelll, my old man...seee, i done told him many times bfo. Ain't gone be no touchin and feelin. That's what i'm here fo..

Now he can talk all he want but he bet not touch. Or....I'm putting him in the dog house. LOL....