Black Poetry : Your love for me is deeper than your physical needs

IntuitioninMD

BANNED
Nov 5, 2004
<hopefully this does not offend anyone :) >

I accept our reality that we are not.. and ... most likely... will never be together... Fine.... that is very fine with me.

I do know... that it was more than ***** that brought you by my house. I do know that it was more than ***** or a good blow job that had you calling and calling after months of not seeing each other....Hum... Me being a woman and knowing... how a woman can effect a man... I know that it was not just ***** that bought you by my house at night to stand in front of my house in the dark for 10 mins.

I do wish however .. that you would have taken the chance and the risk and tried to express how you felt about me..... At some point and time you did love.. me.. or you at least decided to acknowledge within yourself... that I really LOVED you.... But I do know... you did not only come by... for the *****.

You see... you passed ***** at the bus stops....
You passed *****.. that last time you were in the stores.
You passed up lots of ***** those countless times you went out and decided to... and then not to ....have sex with those women again.....
I know that while you were on the way to see me... ***** was calling
But.. something.. else brought you here......What... was it?

By the way.. I love you too.

WELCOME...WELCOME...WELCOME...! ! ! ! ! !

:hearthis: ...Hello there, I just want to
WELCOME you to the Destee
family, for it is here that
you can walk in your poetic destiny
and we hope that you make
your self right at home, and by all
means share more of your
beautiful poems...!

I really enjoyed this piece, it has
a very strong vibe...I hope to hear
more from you...
"KEEP EM COMIN"...1​

:welldone:

welcome within

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the new home u found
welcome from above blessing u some love
tyte drop well felt scribe u vibe here :welldone:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :spinstar: :new: :spinstar: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:hearthis: Do hope you stay and share a while and
get a membership as a premium member to enjoy all
the benefits & features offered at destee.com look at what u missing
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26882
again welcome to the family :D

IntuitioninMD said:
<hopefully this does not offend anyone :) >

I accept our reality that we are not.. and ... most likely... will never be together... Fine.... that is very fine with me.

I do know... that it was more than ***** that brought you by my house. I do know that it was more than ***** or a good blow job that had you calling and calling after months of not seeing each other....Hum... Me being a woman and knowing... how a woman can effect a man... I know that it was not just ***** that bought you by my house at night to stand in front of my house in the dark for 10 mins.

I do wish however .. that you would have taken the chance and the risk and tried to express how you felt about me..... At some point and time you did love.. me.. or you at least decided to acknowledge within yourself... that I really LOVED you.... But I do know... you did not only come by... for the *****.

You see... you passed ***** at the bus stops....
You passed *****.. that last time you were in the stores.
You passed up lots of ***** those countless times you went out and decided to... and then not to ....have sex with those women again.....
I know that while you were on the way to see me... ***** was calling
But.. something.. else brought you here......What... was it?

By the way.. I love you too.

Surely, I wasn't offended...done been down that road before. Maybe it's hard for him to admit that: you got that...come back ~snatch~
And we welcome you with pleasure...I like the flow of this piece...very much, thanks for sharing the facts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back