Black People : Your Last Meal ?

Beloved Destee:

After I return from :thinking: mentation/meditation with the Divine Cosmic Ancient Ancestors on how I should reply, the Cosmic Ancestors may allow me to reply and they may not.

I can say this for Now. It Is in The Here and NOW we should be thinking about.
----------------------------------
In addition to the Last Meal.

I recall a movie/video where one of our brothers was getting ready to be hung.

The Noose was around his neck and his hands was tied behind is back, as he was being lead to the tree to be hung.

He said to the slave catchers, Human being monsters, beast, corruptor.

"While you are hanging me, Kiss my buttocks

To eat a Last Meal is playing their games.

Tell them what they can do with that Last Meal...Shove it...

Born A warrior:qqb018:
Think like a Warrior :qqb018:
Die a warrior :qqb018:

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved Destee:

After I return from :thinking: mentation/meditation with the Divine Cosmic Ancient Ancestors on how I should reply, the Cosmic Ancestors may allow me to reply and they may not.

I can say this for Now. It Is in The Here and NOW we should be thinking about.
----------------------------------
In addition to the Last Meal.

I recall a movie/video where one of our brothers was getting ready to be hung.

The Noose was around his neck and his hands was tied behind is back, as he was being lead to the tree to be hung.

He said to the slave catchers, Human being monsters, beast, corruptor.

"While you are hanging me, Kiss my buttocks

To eat a Last Meal is playing their games.

Tell them what they can do with that Last Meal...Shove it...

Born A warrior:qqb018:
Think like a Warrior :qqb018:
Die a warrior :qqb018:

Sister Goddess ... assuming you have a "Divine Right Mind" ... (as you are so able to determine who doesn't have one) ... what good is having it, if you aren't free to use it?

This is not the first time that i've asked you a relatively simple, and direct question, and you've had to put me on hold, until and if, you received the right answer or words to say.

Is your own mind "Divine and Right" yet unable to answer simple questions without assistance?

:heart:

Destee

Beloved Destee:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Precious, I operate on Divine Time, instructions from the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors which their mind-abide in my mind.

Right now the Cosmic Ancient ancestors is saying this is not a life and death situation, and for me to focus first on the things in front of me that has a higher priority.

I have informed you beloved that I may and may not return with a reply.

Divine Truth cannot be rushed.
Beloved, Patience is a Divine Virtue.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Goddess Auset333 said:
Beloved Destee:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Precious, I operate on Divine Time, instructions from the Cosmic Ancient Ancestors which their mind-abide in my mind.

Right now the Cosmic Ancient ancestors is saying this is not a life and death situation, and for me to focus first on the things in front of me that has a higher priority.

I have informed you beloved that I may and may not return with a reply.

Divine Truth cannot be rushed.
Beloved, Patience is a Divine Virtue.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Sister Goddess ... it was "life and death" enough to say, but not "life and death" enough to discuss, answer questions, etc.?

Sister ... you are aware that this is a "discussion" forum ... right?

That means we discuss, ask and answer questions, talk, share, engage each other in exchange of opinions.

Are you here only to share your (or someone's) "Divine Right Thinking" ... and not to discuss?

If that's the case, i'll try not to bother your "Divine Right Mind" with any future questions, regarding what you post.

But please understand, just "dumping" stuff on us, without being willing to discuss what you've said, is discouraged.

Just let me know.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back