Black People Politics : Your guide to post-inauguration demonstrations, marches and protests - March For Our Lives

I learned to duck from bullets before I learned to read:em4600:

:facepalm:

Police block Black Women's March protesters from crossing New York bridge
USA TODAY NETWORKNicholas Tantillo, The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News

... The event, organized by 100Sistas and Black Lives Matter Hudson Valley, was aimed at bringing attention to the issues facing black women in suburban and rural New York communities. However, it was declared an "unlawful assembly," by state police; in a statement, police said they "strongly support the rights of any group to peacefully march and express their freedom of speech."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ew-york-organizers-prepare-arrests/495844002/
636587019366831776-BF5I1826.jpg

(Photo: Seth Harrison/The Journal News)

:facepalm:

Police block Black Women's March protesters from crossing New York bridge
USA TODAY NETWORKNicholas Tantillo, The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News

... The event, organized by 100Sistas and Black Lives Matter Hudson Valley, was aimed at bringing attention to the issues facing black women in suburban and rural New York communities. However, it was declared an "unlawful assembly," by state police; in a statement, police said they "strongly support the rights of any group to peacefully march and express their freedom of speech."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ew-york-organizers-prepare-arrests/495844002/
636587019366831776-BF5I1826.jpg

(Photo: Seth Harrison/The Journal News)

The event, organized by 100Sistas and Black Lives Matter Hudson Valley, was aimed at bringing attention to the issues facing black women in suburban and rural New York communities.
Police
Still under construction, the bridge's bike and pedestrian paths are not open, and police said anyone who attempted to cross would be arrested.
—————-
If the bridge was under construction, let the BLM group pass. No 100Sister listed anywhere.
What were they marching for, for Black women?
They need to make Us aware if they are marching for our rights.
I’m not a BLM fan, and dont see them as leaders until they pick a real cause to fight for.
Their starting goal was addressing and protesting the killing of Black men.
IMO, They need to remain focused on that issue and earn respect, as they prepare and protest private prisons. Stay on goal.

The students (SNCC) sit-ins, during the CRM, asked Dr. King to join them. He told them no, he had to finish what he was called to do(not a quote).

The BLM need to choose a cause. They are not the leaders of Black people.

Are we ready for a Black womens march.
BLM didn’t seem to think before attempting to represent Black women.
What was on the agenda.
What are Black women's demands according to BLM.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back