Black People Politics : Your guide to post-inauguration demonstrations, marches and protests - March For Our Lives

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... you are da man! ... :court:

Thank you sooo much for sharing all of this great information!

All one has to do is click, read, and learn!

We should all do more to protest this administration ... but I am jaded.

I guess that is what they want and expect ... so I've heard and read.

Pray for me.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Brother Clyde C Coger Jr ... you are da man! ... :court:

Pray for me.

Thank you sooo much for sharing all of this great information!

All one has to do is click, read, and learn!

We should all do more to protest this administration ... but I am jaded.

I guess that is what they want and expect ... so I've heard and read.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

:blush: ...

I keep you in my daily prayers.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
And if we allow it to happen you can bet it would only be the beginning.

"The threads of a general political and ideological crisis run deep in American history, and with each tweet and policy decision Donald Trump pushes the United States closer to a full-fledged fascist state. His words sting, but his policies can kill people."......
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/trump-kavanaugh-and-the-path-to-neoliberal-fascism/

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Henry Giroux has some nerve writing this fake Leftist drivel. But this is typical of secret off the books FBI informant sellout pigs like him. Hey Henry write a book about your dubious personal association with that SDS madman Bill Ayers and when he conveniently strolled away from that Greenwich Village townhouse in 1971 when Ted Gold, Terry Robbins and Diana Oughton were blown to pieces from the nail bomb he made? While you're at it write another book about how you were the phantom connection between the FBI and The old SDS new Weathermen and all the bombings, murders and general violent bloody acts of insurrection and domestic terrorism and general Anti-American mayhem that were strangely pinned on The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords in Oakland, Chicago and New York City. For the final trilogy of your sordid life of lies, deception and crime in the name of Liberal Democracy come clean about what you really did for Former corrupt Mayor Extraordinaire Richard M Daley the son of Chicago's notable racist mayor the Late Richard J Daley. Write about your lies, deception, betrayal and disloyalty to The Black Panther Party, The Young Lords and even your own radicalized SDS/Weathermen who committed more violent crimes including murder then The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords combined. At least The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords conducted social reform programs to help the communities. You slobs never lifted one finger to help anybody. All you did was drink, smoke dope and rat out the People of Color that trusted you.

View attachment 13472

View attachment 13473

View attachment 13474

View attachment 13475

BTW: You still on the Board of Directors with your partner in crime Bill Ayers of that fishwrap Truthout?
Excellent!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Henry Giroux has some nerve writing this fake Leftist drivel. But this is typical of secret off the books FBI informant sellout pigs like him. Hey Henry write a book about your dubious personal association with that SDS madman Bill Ayers and when he conveniently strolled away from that Greenwich Village townhouse in 1971 when Ted Gold, Terry Robbins and Diana Oughton were blown to pieces from the nail bomb he made? While you're at it write another book about how you were the phantom connection between the FBI and The old SDS new Weathermen and all the bombings, murders and general violent bloody acts of insurrection and domestic terrorism and general Anti-American mayhem that were strangely pinned on The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords in Oakland, Chicago and New York City. For the final trilogy of your sordid life of lies, deception and crime in the name of Liberal Democracy come clean about what you really did for Former corrupt Mayor Extraordinaire Richard M Daley the son of Chicago's notable racist mayor the Late Richard J Daley. Write about your lies, deception, betrayal and disloyalty to The Black Panther Party, The Young Lords and even your own radicalized SDS/Weathermen who committed more violent crimes including murder then The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords combined. At least The Black Panther Party and The Young Lords conducted social reform programs to help the communities. You slobs never lifted one finger to help anybody. All you did was drink, smoke dope and rat out the People of Color that trusted you.

View attachment 13472

View attachment 13473

View attachment 13474

View attachment 13475

BTW: You still on the Board of Directors with your partner in crime Bill Ayers of that fishwrap Truthout?
Was Giroux part of Cointelpro?

From what I remember any connection between the Panthers and SDS/The Weathermen was more a matter of convenience at the time in as much as they mouthed many of the same issues we wanted, no, that we demanded be addressed. Why they chose to do it as they did didn't have anything to do with us at all. On that score no one ever found any Brother making no pipe bombs as we always had a better handle on what the task was as well as the push back we'd be receiving and the distance we'd need to run, had already run, making it to the finish line and blowing stuff up wasn't going to help our cause.
But in the end we always knew whatever they did or how they did it the white boys would desert the street as soon as the existential threat of the war had past them by.

Hmmm, so you know Giroux was FBI?
Interesting, ya got sources?

Ain't no such animal as an ex-fed.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Though I can't really testify first hand because I was off doing, you know, that war twang but from what I heard through the vine was that the only alignment with the SDS or the Weathermen was in lawful demonstrations, we were never partners in any crimes. What they did is on their heads and had nuttin to do with any of our orgs. in the planning of or in the execution of said crimes.
Within white American imagination the Panthers and the Chicano's didn't need to be aligned with any bomb throwing anarchists cum communists as we'd already been vilified in print and on the mass media evening news hour every day before SDS/Weathermen ever set foot on the street. Every day blared the news that white America's worst 200 year nightmare was coming true; armed black revolt, OMG they want to be equal!!! And the subtext was always,'What they really mean to do is come kill you then steal your daughter away after raping your wife.'
Arming for self defense sure scared the bejeezus out America alright and if white America had been as fair as they like to advertise we would've changed things for our communities and life in these (supposed) United States and would look a lot different for our people now. As it is we still fighting the same fights.
And so song remains the same.
No justice....No peace.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.