Black Spirituality Religion : [||YOUR GUARDIAN SPIRIT||]

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Acknowledging the Interdimensional CareGivers.

[​IMG]

We will say God is real. Because we feel God and because God has offered us a piece of confirmation that allows us to know that someone or something does indeed hear the thoughts we speak in our heads.

So when a Black person is in worship at Church, raising their hand-outstretched towards the cross or their Pastor, these feelings are surging through them, these confirmations are concrete and evidence that someone up there does indeed love them. Miracles that can't be explained any other way.

Religions offer an explanation for our personal miracles. Like that time the light bill was due, and there was no money in sight, but a last minute scratch off ticket provided the cash. Or a friend that owed you money came through. "Thank you Jesus."

The Avatars of all religions perhaps represent the synergy between the spirit and hidden dimensions of reality. Dimensions that are populated with beings that assist us for mysterious reasons.

Yet and still, helping an old lady across the street is not mysterious at all. It represents a basic understanding of "those who can - will."

Another truth or secret that might offset our religious views is that in our spirit life we have been Guardian spirits ourselves. We have watched over tribes or individuals and couples. We have protected babies and Men. We have fought wars against astral beings trying to invade the bodies of our now- Ancestors. We have taught the physical Human lessons while maintaining our place in the spirit world. But that's not the huge secret.

Perhaps we are doing this even now.

I heard a voice cry out to me saying "Jesus is that you?" I was standing over the bed of a weeping black Woman. She was trembling. She was in the hospital and had miscarried a child about 18 hours earlier. Her Aunt came to visit that day, said a prayer for her and gave her a small new Testament Bible that she had clutched her right hand. Other than the Aunt, no one was there for her. The entire family had abandoned her. She was a prostitute, on drugs and near the brink of suicide. Her poor health and crack cocaine use created a stressful environment for her baby.

A Guardian spirit doesn't care that much about what you call them. A name is just a way to summon the particular energy or service you need. The same is true for any business. The name of the business is used to bring clarity to a type of service itself. The Avatars in most religions are interdimensional business names. Also ways to call up (summon) beings within ourselves. The calling of Jesus might just bring about a spiritual master who knows the way out that particular problem. "I've been down this road before, I know the way out."

I was walking by and I heard her call out to Jesus. So I appeared. I was there on different matters. I was astral walking. When you see the spirit from the other side, it might appear as a tree with many branches or a male or female with many arms. Each arm represents the dimension we are connected too. I whispered to her that everything was going to be ok. I could see that her other arms were getting stressed by the life she was living, that arm was about to get "cut off." She was indeed going to kill herself. The drug user had to die in order for her to move on towards her destiny.

I could see this from the other side. So I took those images I saw, and I fed them into her brain. Images of her writing and directing movies, traveling to Paris and throughout the world.

I was her personal Jesus. She was still weeping, but smiling. This is how visions keep us going, and this is why visionaries are the masters of the Universe.

By the time I returned to my own body, I could recall my own Guardian spirit helping me to recover lost memories and ideas. We all need protection in different ways, by mostly we need protection from the beings we invent to come after us and sabotage our destiny. Such beings are the most difficult to handle. They know all our strengths and weaknesses. And to answer most "aware Gods and Goddesses" who ask the question, if I am a creator why do I need a Guardian? Because while we might be aware of ourselves as creators, we are not always aware of the monsters and dangers we create. Sometimes the Guardian itself is our collective invention.

Who protects us from ourselves?

The Maasai believe in one God, whom they call Ngai. Ngai is neither male nor female, but seems to have several different aspects. For instance, there is the saying Naamoni aiyai, which means "The She to whom I pray". There are two main manifestations of Ngai: Ngai Narok which is good and benevolent and is black; and Ngai Na-nyokie, which is angry and red, like the British.

At birth, Ngai gives each man a guardian spirit to ward off danger and carry him away at the moment of death. The evil are carried off to a desert, while the good unsurprisingly go to a land of rich pastures and many cattle.

[​IMG]

2. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Had similar thoughts ....

Pertinent and timely post Bro Meta, good looking out. Thanks for the clarification.

Peace

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you for your clarification Queen Mother SeekingMaat. Your energy always helps the transmission.

My Guardians and spirit Guides have been working with me for a long time now, allowing me to see and experience things on a level- that at first was too much for my mind to handle.

Who remembers the popular sci-fi show "Quantum Leap?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFI2Lj611ZU&feature=related

Sam Beckett the scientist that leaps into different bodies fixing their lives but can't return home to his future world is representation no doubt of Black people themselves. His ability is our ability when we are the highest level of astral consciousness.

Al- his sidekick- appears to him as a hologram, but Al is from his future world and comes there to somehow guide him along each task. Al in a sense is his Guardian spirit. But often times Sam saves Al too.

"Ziggy" the super computer Al used to make calculations, in a sense would be "God" which as many have suspected by now is "probability calculator" some of us have the power to access while some don't. The truth is there are so many of them.

This parody here says allot too

This show is too accurate with esoteric knowledge not to be true. In fact this is what most shamanic cultures around the world believe about themselves. Some cultures that share this belief are more aware of their "dream life" and their astral travels than those in the west who see their physical reality as their entire state of existence.

We are all potentially Guardian Spirits just based on the fact that we travel during the night and move into places and realms beyond time. It's possible that up until "white media" even beyond TV, but when whites created stories to tell us about who we were, most Africans knew about the concept of leaping from body to body, afterall isn't this knowledge a basic component in all African spiritual lore? Just as well as possession.

The Guardian Spirit could be someone from a home planet. Perhaps even another dimension we are originally from. This person's job is too keep reminding us of our purpose, or in the case with Sam and Al, if we are trapped here, their job is to help is find a way out of the system. The Guardian Spirit keeps us out of harms way because the development of our mind and our life path is important to the overall scheme and flow of the task at hand.

The Guardian Spirit also protects us from other spirits that might have negative intent and might wish to steer us in a direction that keep us caged, or on a path that allows our spiritual power to feed their system.

As Guardian Spirits ourselves, we are attracted to problems we have fixed in the past. We play many roles and characters. The career of "acting a role" comes from a spiritual legacy. Some of us are brilliant actors, while some of us are not so good. Not all Guardians are successful at convincing the Human that they are in fact higher beings, not all of them want to be.

The most successful Guardians don't always appear as Avatars in our dreams, or visions. We may not see glimpses of a being with wings at our bedside, or we might- wings are used to symbolize their ability to travel between dimensions. Yet some Guardians appear as they are. Just teachers with knowledge to offer us if we need it.

Such Guardians appear all the time in real life, and melt away into the fabric of space once their job is complete. There are just as many stories about mysterious vanishing people on the planet as there are about mysterious and vanishing spacecraft. It's ironic however that most religious people will acknowledge one and not the other. Call one Angels and the other Aliens- when they very well might be the same.

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Communicating Your Guardian

Many channelers incorrectly believe they are in true contact with a particular being or master. For example, a person who channels Jesus may not be truly channeling Jesus. This may only be what he or she is capable of understanding that energy to be. It is as close as he or she can get to defining it. This isn't wrong in and of itself, but it is misleading. It indicates that need for a great deal of spiritual knowledge and maturity before ever placing yourself in a position of channeling and counseling for others.
    ---How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides: Ted Andrews

It is said that higher beings are drawn to anyone who is in pursuit of self mastery. So if you are a person who is constantly working on self, developing your mind body and spirit- then most likely you are surrounded by very sophisticated beings that are there to assist you in any way that they can.

That being the case communicating with such beings is all in a matter of first acknowledging that they are there. And perhaps even asking them for a sign to confirm their presence.

Channeling is a form of communicating with interdimensional beings, but it is not the only way to do so. Some of us have mastered other forms of communication simply through the use of their altars and rituals, something we've already discussed on several different threads.

Let's start by asking a reasonable question. There is a highly evolved being standing in my room. How do I speak to them?

Well, if you have the money you can get a psychic and have a seance. Which might work best for actual spirits trapped in the home. Higher entities might ignore the transmission.

There are many techniques, meditation and even psychic visualization works for some people but not for all. I've often said that "sometimes that ghost in the room is you." Meaning it is even possible for that higher being in your room to be another component of yourself. So, how would you - contact - you?

Here's a different view-Bare with this one, but it is speaking about self mastery if you listen carefully. The sun shadow ritual he mentions here is from Africa.

5. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I am reading a piece written by Dr. Malachai D. York and he said that we are all born with spirits that leave us once we die. They are not our own spirit. Say that you are receiving guidance within, that you agree with by reason, from a voice or voices. Are these the spirits that He is speaking of or are these your Ancestor spirits? He talks about 6-ether spirits that work against us (Black/Nuwaupians) and there are the 9-ether spirits that are for us and work with us.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    It would depend on how much we can acknowledge. Some of us cannot acknowledge the hidden compartments of our selves. Meaning, it might be too far fetched to someone who acknowledges exterior forces that control their Universe -that some of those forces are their "tails" - connected to them and part of them as an entity. Still there are levels of spirits that interact on our behalf, as well as spirits we are born with. Some call them our "soul family." We prepare with them, train and learn with them before entering into this realm- yet they stay in close contact with us until we return back.

Still, these spirits aren't always "guardians" they can warn and protect us, but very rarely do they have the power to interject on our behalf. Unless we know how to summon them for that task, the same is true for Ancestors. What is rarely discussed is, what are Ancestors doing in the afterlife to begin with? We are constantly creating, working and learning more about self even in the other realms. Ancestors are not always acting as Guardians either, they are counselors and like spirit Guides will lead us to the answer we want, but aren't always there just to protect us against our selves. After all, we are creators.

What is closer to us in spirit form?

The spirit itself, or some might say the inner self. The inner self is that voice in our head that says yes or no, left or right. The inner self could very well be an Angel too or another spirit standing next to us whispering. The inner self could also be a Guardian spirit there to prevent us from creating certain situations at the thought level. They will debate with us over every choice. Everyone has an inner self, a conscience, and as the movie "The Golden Compass" suggests, everyone has a daemon.

The Golden Compass: Defining Daemons

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    About 7-8 years ago I started experimenting with my drawings. Sometimes I would sketch the first image that popped into my head, from there I would pin that image on the wall next to my bed. Over time I had a great deal of drawings that were plastered at my bedside. Somehow I felt those drawings would enrich my dream experience. I was right. This became something that I can swear by. If certain paintings, drawings or even books are kept under the pillow or even over your bed the energy from them will effect your dream experience.

Back then I didn't know why. I didn't understand much about sigil magic or about how sketching the first image in my mind as I was doing could also be described as a form of divination. Seeing into the future or even within another dimension.

One night before bed an image came to mind, I sketched it as quickly as I could- not realizing the events that would follow, I placed the drawing over my bed and went to sleep.

[​IMG]

I found myself that night in the astral plane interacting with the same being I had sketched only hours earlier. He said he was one of my Guardians. He was one of the first to teach me how to move and react to the reality of the astral plane and the dream world. He mentioned that would need to learn such things to defend myself against people with psychic abilities on earth that use the astral plane as a portal between bodies.

I remember walking to work one morning, and my mind started projecting images of a group of these Guardian beings onto the street like a hologram. I saw them floating alongside me as I walked to work, they were levitating and flying just as they did in the astral.

I was certain I was losing my mind. But I tried my best to keep it together. But all sorts of strange things started happening. For example, there was a street I walked down all the time when going to work, on that block there was a tree where a Mother bird had a nest full of chicks. A week prior I walked by there and noticed it, nothing happen. A week after the Guardians showed up in my life, suddenly when I walked by the Mother bird's tree she would make it her business to jump out of the nest and attack me. It was embarrassing especially because people would drive by and see me running away from a crazy Mother bird, sometimes fanning my head like it was on fire. She would peck me over and over as I ran.

Since there was no other street for me to walk down, I had no other choice by to carry an umbrella in hopes that could fight her off with it. The same day I made plans to do this, just before I turned the corner a Guardian voice told me- "why don't you just speak to her and tell her you mean no harm?" I figured since I was loosing my mind anyway it was worth a shot. I saw her standing on a branch waiting for me. And this is crazy too. I learned to speak with two voices.

Do you realize that the voice in your head is your astral/spirit voice, and when you speak with your audible physical voice the astral voice shuts off? Just then, I learned to speak with both voices at once. I heard this is something difficult to master, but I can do it. I told the Mother bird to let me pass because I wasn't there to harm her or her babies. She chirped at me twice as if to say- keep walking. So I did. She didn't attack me. But I kept my umbrella handy for the following days just in case.

The voice trick was an amazing skill I learned. And then I saw the sci-fi classic "Dune" and in this movie the Witches use that technique as well to get people to do things for them.

The more I learned from these Guardians the more I thought to myself, are they part of my imagination? And if so does that make a difference? Because obviously they are teaching me things I did not know or- this is part of myself that is reminding me of data I have forgotten. Either way, I still profit from the experience.

8. lite16

lite16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self-employed
    Ratings:
    +3
    That is a question that I have asked myself. Is it my imagination?? I do not think it makes a difference considering the lessons that I have and am continuously learning. I have experienced imagining an event and then later that event actually happened. I have been unaware of this taking place until recently. It's amazing to learn about myself and to 'imagine' what my capabilities actually are. Maybe unrelated, but I remember when I first started to experience the spirit world, I was was on a bus and began to feel a heavy presence around me. I followed it until I found the source who was an old lady sitting right across from me. She was staring directly into me. like looking through me. At first, I didn't want to look at her, but then I spoke to her in my mind and rebuked her and cast it out. When I look back on it I realize I was having a conversation with her and did not say a word. It felt like a dream but I was on my way to the orthodontist. It is like she withdrew because the heaviness went away. Immediately she pulled the lever and got off the bus. she had just got on a few stops before.

9. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

I should try this because a few times I would see images of me in different forms, great idea!

10. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Another bump for Enquiring Mind.