destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I recently attended the funeral of a very close and dear person in my life. God had blessed him to live a good and long life. The church was packed, standing room only, and lasted hours beyond its scheduled time. The funeral procession must have had 70+ cars in it. It traveled his favorite route, before taking his body to its final resting place.

It made me wonder, how many cars will be in my funeral procession! :eeek:

I think there will be just a few ... 5 or 6 maybe.

How many cars do you think will be in your funeral procession, if you were to have one?

:heart:

Destee

Radical Faith said:
I haven't given it much thought. I'm really not worried about how many cars will be at furneral. I'm more interested in touching lives while I'm alive rather than when I'm gone....

Peace....

Brother Radical ... right, it's not the normal kinda thing a person thinks on, i don't reckon.

But i'm asking you to think on it, and come up with a number.

Whatcha think?

Destee

Destee said:
Brother Radical ... right, it's not the normal kinda thing a person thinks on, i don't reckon.

But i'm asking you to think on it, and come up with a number.

Whatcha think?

Destee

Hmmmm....:thinking:

I must be careful in this assessment...To many cars could mean I've passed away too young ahead of my parents, elder family members and friends. To few cars could mean I passed away lonely and unloved...I feel as long as it's a enough cars to carry my immediate family, siblings, living parents, closes friends and church family. That's 1 limousine, one church van or bus and 5 or 6 cars would cover it I suppose. I would like it to be a New Orleans style homecoming that celebrates my going to God instead of my leaving earth. No sad faces just a celebration....Even in death I would like people to be happy...

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back