Law Forum : Your Discarded DNA - Would You Mind Others Retrieving It?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I watch those forensic file / cold case / investigate report kinda shows, and on one they were taking a poll ... Would you mind if authorities, private citizens, whoever ... retrieved your discarded DNA and used it in some testing, hunting, probing situation of their choice, without your knowledge?

Now, i wouldn't want nobodee doin' nuth'n wit my DNA at all ... but it made me wonder how much DNA do we discard in the course of a day ... lol ... oh my gosh ... i mean, is this one more thing we should be cognizant of?

How much DNA do you leave discarded outside of your home?

:heart:

Destee

well :eek:/

I mean...after I'm gone...as much as I'm really trying to think about it :huh: (sarcasm, find some), I wouldn't have much say, if any, over what happens with my DNA. BUT if I had a choice, and if someone must use my DNA, I don't think I'd mind if it was used but only on a need basis like to save a life or help the helpless, things like that.

For any other selfish gain, no. Don't touch the royal DNA.

surely wouldn't want mines spreading trappin me for some murder
and i bet i leave a trail around the house easy to get at and test it
for whatever that have to really bug me and now i feel like i'm a victim
it very scary very !!!!
shouldd be some kind of law that they can't just do that without a
person knowledge or say but truely it's going on and happening wow !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back