Black Relationships : ...Your Definition of "Thick"??...

jamesfrmphilly said:
my sentiments exactly!
just want to back you up on this statement. :cardio:

Thanks for the comment James. You are one of the few people that see this whole notion of being thick for what it truly is. a health risk. Our people are in denial. The vast majority of people that are "thick" have health issues. Ranging from Diabetes, arterio sclerosis, hormone imbalance to heart disease.

We have teenagers with heart disease, why are parents not taking this seriously?

Sekhemu said:
Hmmmm interesting. can't say I'm surprised though

It's not even like that Sek', it's all good tho', I don't know you to like you. It just seems to me like you are eager to take offense when there was none given. Don't get upset Brotha', this is how I perceive you to be. To be honest, there isn't anyone in here that I donnot like,and I don't care if there is anyone that don't like me,but I do have my favorites as we all do, I just like Buggin' you ' cause I know how pissed you get. I'll cut that out tho', I wouldn't want to cause any Veins to burst!.

You're a Kool'Kat tho'....LOL it was fun.......

1hotvirgowoman said:
It's not even like that Sek', it's all good tho', I don't know you to like you. It just seems to me like you are eager to take offense when there was none given. Don't get upset Brotha', this is how I perceive you to be. To be honest, there isn't anyone in here that I donnot like,and I don't care if there is anyone that don't like me,but I do have my favorites as we all do, I just like Buggin' you ' cause I know how pissed you get. I'll cut that out tho', I wouldn't want to cause any Veins to burst!.

You're a Kool'Kat tho'....LOL it was fun.......

Whateverrrrrrrr :Zzz: lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back