Black Relationships : Your Definition of SEX APPEAL

mchinadoll

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Occupation
Litigation Paralegal
Ladies and Gents:

Please take a moment to give me your definition of SEX APPEAL. I was told at a very early age and over the years by several acquaintances that I have sex appeal, or that I am sexy. Didn't really know what it meant back then in my early 20's. But, now that I am older, in my late 30's, I think I finally know what it means. My husband says his initial attraction to me and the reason he married me is because I was sexy as a mutha f***a. I was hoping he would say, that I was whitty, intelligent, etc. But, he says it was the pep in my step, my raspy voice, the way I dressed and carried myself.

Please let me know what your definition is? Thanks.

In order to answer the question, I think of the most physically appealing (or sexiest) men I've known. There are a few things they all have in common. 1. They don't TRY to be sexy, but they have a natural aura that is just disarming in its sultriness.:hearts1: It's even more appealing that they don't even have a clue how they affect women--I find that trait charming. 2. They are less aggressive than perhaps the average guy, but not timid or passive at all. 3. Low key and not flashy. 4. Sweet personality--nice and kind. 5. Come to think of it, intelligence can make the least physically attractive guy the finest/sexiest.

Of the five most appealing men I can think of ever having known personally, not one of them even caught my eye at first sight. It wasn't until after being in their personal space in conversation that their appeal became apparent, as well as their alarming physical beauty!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back