Black People : Your definition of being Pro-Black...

Pro-black, to me, means one who puts the good of the race before other races.

A racist is one who uses the power of their race to oppress one of another race.

As a race, the FIRST requirement, black people have no power, ergo, black people cannot be racists. We can be prejudiced or biased (i.e., don't like other races) but we cannot be racist.... not to others OR ourselves.

Pro-black, to me, means one who puts the good of the race before other races.

A racist is one who uses the power of their race to oppress one of another race.

As a race, the FIRST requirement, black people have no power, ergo, black people cannot be racists. We can be prejudiced or biased (i.e., don't like other races) but we cannot be racist.... not to others OR ourselves.
So if a Black business owner or manager promotes or hires a Black person over a more qualified White person because of race, would that not be racist? If a Black police officer pulls over a White person in a Black neighborhood simply because they are White and he suspects that the only reason they are there is to buy drugs, would that not be racist?

What is your definition of being Pro-Black? What about being a racist? If a black person dates on the outside of their race and bloodline and have no dedication to the survival and preservation of their people, are they not a racist AGAINST their own kind?

What cha think?
It should be understood that the be "Pro" something doesn't mean you must necessarily be "Anti" something else. If someone is "Pro" Hispanic, does that mean they are "Anti" every other race?

I disagree with the concept that racism requires power that the Black community doesn't have. Black people can be racist. If the behavior a White person displays can be considered racist, if a Black person displays the exact same behavior we appear hypocritical, even stupid, if we do not label that exact same behavior as racist.

Based on the concept, which I don't agree with, that a Black person cannot be racist then he cannot be racist against his own kind. Based on my concept that a Black person can be racist, so dating or marrying outside one's race is still not racist against his own kind. Again, just because you are "Pro" freedom of choice, doesn't mean you are "Anti" everything that you don't choose.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back