Black People : Your definition of being Pro-Black...

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
IMO : the first step to treating any disease is to accurately identify the pathogen.

neely R:WS.jpg

IMO : here is a good breakdown of the problem.

hip hop not problem.png

I have created a series of art works that counter the problem.

i am attempting to show this work but so far all the negro venues that i have approached have rejected the work.

MEME # 01 - 2018©jamesfrmphilly
meme # 01 little.jpg

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
IMO : the first step to treating any disease is to accurately identify the pathogen.

View attachment 14571

View attachment 14572

i am attempting to show this work but so far all the negro venues that i have approached have rejected the work.

View attachment 14573

View attachment 14571

View attachment 14572

View attachment 14573
That is Heartbreaking ! I know that, back in the 90s in NYC the United African Movement; Alton Maddox, the December 12th Movement; Omawale Clay and Sister Viola Plumer, the Patrice Lumumba Coalition; Elombe Braith (PBUH) and the National Black Theater' Dr Barbara Ann Teer (PBUH), each would have made sure that there would be a rotating display of that Great Awakening work! Among the five boroughs of New York City, as well as have the scholars of the time talk about the importance of what you did ! And from that time , it would be in permanent exhibit in prints at the National Black Theater, the Schomburg, ad the Art Gallery at Restoration Plaza !

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016

View attachment 14571

View attachment 14572

View attachment 14573
That is a very powerful if it could be put into a meme, and should be all over Facebook ; Black and so called Black pages !!!

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Being Pro anything means being able to see the problems of that community and work to brainstorm solutions to those problems
The equation for Power is a a simple one , time taken, to get work done !

For the past 25 years I heave heeard alot of observations from so called leaders and , in the past 20 years have seen alot of observations from youtube street scholars, but have yet to see some Collective Solutions to go viral to the Grassroots community to inspire every day Black folks ,
to take the time to Collectively get the neccesary work done to protect the National Black community , from economic and poltical and even physical attacks and abuse

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz