Black People : Your definition of being Pro-Black...

umbrarchist

Jun 13, 2007
A few days ago I tried talking to a 24 year old Black man about global warming. He did not seem interested.

COP 21: Five ways climate change could affect Africa

It is technology that enabled palefaces dominant position on the planet. Technology then amplified the military and economic position. Next month it will be 20 years since I posted an essay on Black Voices, a defunct website put up by the Chicago Tribune.

Economic Wargames by Dal Timgar
http://www.spectacle.org/1199/wargame.html

Now the Chinese are invading Africa.

Africans fear Zambia has become a Chinese colony
https://www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/2018/09/23/africans-fear-zambia-has-become-a-chinese-colony/

The young man's fiance had bought a 2018 car. Buick?

It's half-a-century after the Moon landing. They are all junk.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
But but but....don't ya know that's what it takes to keep America the America every one knows and love(?).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Black People : The Unhidden Agenda-New World Order & the definition of Human Being (Monster) Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Black People Politics : A working definition of a “conscious” black man Black People Politics 20
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DEFINITION OF GOSPEL (Euaggelion): A Birth or military victory By Andre Austin I first learned of AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How The Christians missed the correct Definition of Lukewarm AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Spoken Word : The Definition of a Black Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Definition of Fearless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Ladies: What is your definition of a "nice guy"? Black Relationships 57
S Black Spirituality Religion : What are Djinn? Definition & Assessment Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Ankhur Black Men : In Communications Betwen Men What is the Definition of A Punk? Black Men 5
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Blackstar (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) - Definition Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black People : On a definition of Racism, Racist.. and Miss Millieism.. Black People Open Forum 25
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What is your definition of Spirituality, and how do you express it? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
S Black People : Definition of a Poet... Gil Scott-Heron Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : What is your definition of Creative Energy? Black People Open Forum 3
A African American History Culture : AFRIMERICAN DEFINITION African American History Culture 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : You’re the definition of F.I.R.E. (DSS/asimplepoet collab) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : What's the definition of Black Jokes Humor 1
OmowaleX Black People : Definition of a KNEEGROW Black People Open Forum 2
D Quiet Poetry Lounge : whats your definition of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Spirituality Religion : The definition of Soul, at the Crossroads: the angelic essence of the African America Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : what is the definition of truth? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Y Black People : Changing our Current Definition of Racism. e.g White Supremacy Black People Open Forum 40
M Black Relationships : Your Definition of SEX APPEAL Black Relationships 8
Akilah Black Spirituality Religion : What is your definition of FAITH ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
U Black People : Definition of a man (about DL BROTHERS.) Black People Open Forum 23
R Black Spirituality Religion : Witch-craft, Paganism, Heathenism...a rough definition. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 115
R Black Relationships : Men, what is your definition of a real man/woman? Black Relationships 32
R Black Relationships : Ladies, what is your definition of a real man/woman? Black Relationships 15
S Black People : Definition of a Black Man/Woman Black People Open Forum 4
L Black Relationships : ...Your Definition of "Thick"??... Black Relationships 52
ASHANTA Black Poetry : My Brothers Can A Sister Give You the Definition of Black Women Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : The carmelized definition Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : who am I (THE DEFINITION OF MANY WOMEN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Spirituality Religion : A Definition of Love That Cannot Be Disputed... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
B Black Poetry : The Definition of Real Love Making URGelus BlkDynasty Collabo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Definition Of A Terrorist Will The Real Devils Stand Up? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Poetry : ...The Definition of Sexy... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Spirituality Religion : RE: THE DEFINITION OF SIN... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
NittyGrit Black Poetry : Definition of Self Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Y Black Poetry : Te Definition. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Being a former church goer/christian ... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Azacotogan Benin : Daagbo of Ouidah being called "His Majesty" and "global leader of Vodun?!?" Benin 0
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1