The Front Porch : Your brand new V12_BITURBO has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

V12_BITURBO

BANNED
Aug 25, 2014
Excellent! I can actually post. I was starting to get a little worried with the whole verification process. Seemed to take forever.

Anyway, I've been looking online for a forum where I could speak with my people. Most forums online barely have black people; Well at least those that I frequent. The idea of conversing with someone that knows a about your perspective is refreshing. This place place looked cool bar the onerous rules that seem rather restrictive to me. I find it ironic that black people would impose restrictions on one another coming from a history and present state of restriction. I believe in giving people rights until they give you good reasons to withhold them. Not the other way around. Anyway that's me though. Y'all may be different.

I've been on a crazy journey in the past two years. I've grown phenomenally! I don't even recognise myself. But I'm better for it and that's what matters. I hope to learn from the people here and I also hope to teach the people here.

Excellent! I can actually post. I was starting to get a little worried with the whole verification process. Seemed to take forever.

Anyway, I've been looking online for a forum where I could speak with my people. Most forums online barely have black people; Well at least those that I frequent. The idea of conversing with someone that knows a about your perspective is refreshing. This place place looked cool bar the onerous rules that seem rather restrictive to me. I find it ironic that black people would impose restrictions on one another coming from a history and present state of restriction. I believe in giving people rights until they give you good reasons to withhold them. Not the other way around. Anyway that's me though. Y'all may be different.

I've been on a crazy journey in the past two years. I've grown phenomenally! I don't even recognise myself. But I'm better for it and that's what matters. I hope to learn from the people here and I also hope to teach the people here.

:hello: @V12 BITURBO ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining and sharing ... but uhhhh raaaa ... how you gonna walk in complain'n about the rules?

Why even stop ... if you don't like the rules? I wouldn't go to a place that I didn't like the rules.

destee.com will soon be 17 years old ... you think we aint got good reason to do what we do?

How you gonna walk in talk'n 'bout ... i don't like the way you cook ... but gimme a piece a chicken.

Where they do that 'et? ........................... we call that collateral damage.

Everyone abides by our rules here ... or they leave ... there's no in between.

If you don't like our rules ... you might wanna keep on drive'n down the information super highway ... :car:

I'm jes' say'n ... Welcome! ... :wave:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hey there. I understand what you're saying. Having said that, let me say this: I can never understand why black people always have a negative attitude to constructive criticism. Your response is my case and point. It's very passive aggressive. It would be refreshing to see black people adopt an attitude of continuous improvement. Look you guys have been around for 16 years as is abundantly clear all over this site. But the world changes. Trends change. Innovate or stagnate.

The reason why I won't keep driving down the information super highway is because I think my interactions here will out weigh some of the stifling rules. That's a simple cost/benefit analysis. Why did I complain about the rules then? That's because I was simply trying to stimulate a process that would potentially increase the benefits of participation here. That's all.

Hey there. I understand what you're saying. Having said that, let me say this: I can never understand why black people always have a negative attitude to constructive criticism. Your response is my case and point. It's very passive aggressive. It would be refreshing to see black people adopt an attitude of continuous improvement. Look you guys have been around for 16 years as is abundantly clear all over this site. But the world changes. Trends change. Innovate or stagnate.

The reason why I won't keep driving down the information super highway is because I think my interactions here will out weigh some of the stifling rules. That's a simple cost/benefit analysis. Why did I complain about the rules then? That's because I was simply trying to stimulate a process that would potentially increase the benefits of participation here. That's all.

It's going to be difficult for you to stimulate anything here ... if you're not here.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.