Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot

Jamestheone

Jan 7, 2020
Divine ideal
Ultra hot super sultry seductive forever in one second, takes only a sexy look to the knockout of love. Fascinating beautifully, I look so deeply and immerse myself in love in the depths of your beauty of soul, body and eyes. So deeply that I don’t even know how long I look at you, the beauty of your eyes is bottomless, every millimeter of your body is a poetic, erotic compliment of the gods. I am enchanted by your beauty, this look is just magic and my love for you is the romantic magic of sincere feelings. You have the most juicy body shapes. You are my divine ideal. I kiss your hands and feet. You are the sensual flame of my lust for love. Looking at you, I think about God how hot and sultry. Each of your gaze is a dose of love and erotic lust, you are like a walking sex pheromone exciting men, animal lust and passion fascinates with its charms. Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot twerk of seduction. In your eyes, the reflection of the beauty of life, your presence fills the environment with passion, lust and love. You are a sincere dream of my subconscious and without consciousness.
Author Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: