Black Astrology : Your Birth Number...

LMBO @ your "observations!"

Well, I believe that we are all made up of genetics, experiences, and exposures.

....like the old argument "Nature-vs-Nurture"

But, I think some of that stubborn-ness in me comes from my mother, the Leo! lol Whew! Once that woman made up her mind, JESUS would have to come down and tell her she was wrong! lol

I find that same trait in Aries people too.....And I have 2 siblings who are Aries.....Lawd knows, I bumped heads with them growing up and still do! lol

Well, I just think my soft Pisces self had to learn some "get tough" and "stand firm" cuz people will take advantage of you if they can.

If you are a mid or late Pisces, chances are your mercury is in Aries. LOL, yes, if your mom is the fire sign Leo and you have 2 siblings that are fire Sign Aries, you absorbed just what you needed from them because Pisces are for the most part soft and they will give their last to help anyone, because of that, people take them for granted. So, it's good that you got some of that fire from your mother and siblings but I am sure that you also have some fir signs in your chart, I just know you do.

Your observations of me were right on point.

Astrologer4U

If you are a mid or late Pisces, chances are your mercury is in Aries. LOL, yes, if your mom is the fire sign Leo and you have 2 siblings that are fire Sign Aries, you absorbed just what you needed from them because Pisces are for the most part soft and they will give their last to help anyone, because of that, people take them for granted. So, it's good that you got some of that fire from your mother and siblings but I am sure that you also have some fir signs in your chart, I just know you do.

Your observations of me were right on point.

Astrologer4U

I can actually attest to that, being a Virgo-Rising. On that note, I am observing that the same is also true for Sun-Virgos, who obviously oppose Pisces in the zodiac.

As for 'fiery' relatives, I know the feeling lol. My mother is an Air sign with two Fire-sign children, but guess what follows that Sun-Aquarius - A Grand Fire Trine! (Moon-Aries, Venus-Sagittarius, Mars-Leo) Now I wonder how she was so great and able to have us well under control in earlier years.

Just dropping a few lines...

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back