Black Astrology : Your Birth Number...

Cherry, did you think I was for or the Non comformist???

I just noticed that you said I was a #4 but you put the wrong tile after it. 4 is the conservative not the non conformist. I am referring to post #56

I'm gonna guess that you are the number 1 or 8

Astrologer4U

Well, sorry to say, but you're off.....According to the "MATH," I'm a #5.

But, I don't agree with that description for me.

Yes, I'm a Pisces. So, really, number SIX fits more with my personality.

6 – THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

I am ruled by my emotions a lot. I love art and music....I'm a former school teacher, and I do have a keen intuition at times and I can internalize the problems/emotions of others much too easily at times. ----Also, the number SIX is associated with my birth. I'm the 6th child of 6 children. My birthday is Feb. 26, and there are other 6s connected to me as well. ---And that change/cannot change thing fits me too!

Number FIVE says "NON-CONFORMIST, but I'm really not much a risk-taker. :10500:

5 – THE NONCONFORMIST
5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk-taking and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Now, I did the MATH....TWICE, just in case I got it wrong but both times, it came out to a FIVE.

But, over-all, I don't think that fits me. :10500:

Well, sorry to say, but you're off.....According to the "MATH," I'm a #5.

But, I don't agree with that description for me.

I can definately see the risk taker and te non conformist. At least from what I can see on line...

Also, you have more than one numerogical number so I could have guessed one of your other numbers.

My Destiny number is: 2

My Maturity number is: 8

My Personality number is : 7

My Soul number is: 4

and my Life Path number, which we are doing in this thread is: 6

Yes, I'm a Pisces. So, really, number SIX fits more with my personality.

I am ruled by my emotions a lot. I love art and music....I'm a former school teacher, and I do have a keen intuition at times and I can internalize the problems/emotions of others much too easily at times. ----Also, the number SIX is associated with my birth. I'm the 6th child of 6 children. My birthday is Feb. 26, and there are other 6s connected to me as well. ---And that change/cannot change thing fits me too!

Number FIVE says "NON-CONFORMIST, but I'm really not much a risk-taker. :10500:

Now, I did the MATH....TWICE, just in case I got it wrong but both times, it came out to a FIVE.

But, over-all, I don't think that fits me. :10500:

Oh yes, I know, all three water signs are ruled by emotions... Scorpio, Pisces and Cancer. You say you are a former school teacher, so am I but the soul of a teacher is really embedded in me so In a way, I am always teaching something. I love art and music as well, you should see my CD collection. I have been known to draw some beautiful pictures. I will upload some of them to my photo bucket then send you the link so you can see. Pisces is the sign of music and dance.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back