Black Entertainment : Young Thug Donates All Proceeds from New York Concert to Planned Parenthood

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Young Thug Donates All Proceeds from New York Concert to Planned Parenthood

After his concert at Terminal 5 in New York last night, rapper Young Thug, 25, pledged to donate all show proceeds to Planned Parenthood because, as a former teenage parent, he personally knows the value of the clinic ...

http://jezebel.com/young-thug-donates-all-proceeds-from-new-york-concert-t-1796548712

qakmuwdamxu0dzzt1iby.jpg

Image via Getty

Madeleine Davies
6/30/17 11:40am
Filed to: YOUNG THUG

I'm sorry, I've just never been a fan of planned parenthood.....I commend Thug for trying to "get involved" but this is exactly what I mean when I tell people this disconnect between generations is detrimental to us all. There's thousands of small community organizations that could have used that support, and Thug should have a well informed OG guiding him when he makes these decisions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back