Black Spirituality Religion : Young Sagittarius

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hetep Family:

Now this is mainly for those Astrologers/Astronomers out there (Brothas Aqil, Omo), but anyone can respond to this.

I am a 'Sag,' and as a Sag, I was wondering from your perspectives-

How is being a Sagittarius and being this Young vividly affecting my life? What would be your idea of a Young Sagittarius - What do you see in them (or us) through your [secondary] senses? (The senses other than the original Touch, See, Smell, Hear, See)

Peace

KD

(Just wanted to gain some 'AstroKnowledge' from those who would and could know...)

Cedric Denson said:
Hetep Family:

Now this is mainly for those Astrologers/Astronomers out there (Brothas Aqil, Omo), but anyone can respond to this.

I am a 'Sag,' and as a Sag, I was wondering from your perspectives-

How is being a Sagittarius and being this Young vividly affecting my life? What would be your idea of a Young Sagittarius - What do you see in them (or us) through your [secondary] senses? (The senses other than the original Touch, See, Smell, Hear, See)

Peace

KD

(Just wanted to gain some 'AstroKnowledge' from those who would and could know...)

Brother, as a "Sagitarius" myself, before attempting to answer any questions I would have to know the exact day and time to determine if you are indeed a Sagittarius.

I say this because there is a "13th" constellation which the Sun travels from late November to early December and this is the constellation "Ophiuchus".

Since I have had some interaction with you in regards to some health concerns I can state that PERHAPS (if you were born before December 7th) you are "Ophicuhi" and this would explain your health concern. It might also help to explain the work you are doing in your efforts to HEAL the young Brothers under you care. Those who it is your inherent DIVINE NATURE to advocate for.

"Ophiuchus" has significance in "mythology" for several reasons and it's symbol is generally associated with healing and the medical profession.

jmho,
Om.

Thank You Brotha Omo for responding.

According to the little re-search I went back and did, it does appear that I am an Opiuchus.' (Good Lookin' out on that Information)

This is interesting, because much, much of the characteristics for a 'Sagittarius' match up with me, including the traveling, and seeking Knowledge. After I started this thread, I 'wandered' around the web, and located this site, which almost perfectly described what I just did! (Starting the thread, and the purpose for starting the Thread)

In the meantime, I will stand by, and [patiently] await more responses...

KD

Thanks Again Brotha Omo

Hetep:

Thanks again Brotha Omo!

What I am really trying to do now is find out something listing the characteristics of an 'Opiuchus.' The 'Health Concerns' certainly does reflect me (Emotional, Mental, Physical), just as the characteristics of the Sagittarius does (as you previously pointed out). Also, I will bring to your attention that I found somewhere that said that the 'Opiuchus' was very closely synonymous with Imhotep (Egyptian Father of Medicine). I am now trying to find more information on that.

Meanwhile, I will take advantage of the sources that you provided me with.

Peace-

KD