Black Positive People : YOUNG BROTHER STARTS COLLEGE

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
‘I’m taking calculus, physics, history and religion. Those are my four classes,’ Huey-You told CBS DFW.
The young genius could read by age 1, and was doing pre-algebra by age 5 – he relaxes by doing algebra, according to CBS DFW.
Professors are already singing his praises.

Youngest college student ever? 11-year-old child begins first semester studying quantum physics

An 11-year-old child prodigy has started his first semester in college. Accepted when he was only 10, Carson Huey-You is attending Texas Christian University...
dailymail.co.uk

‘I’m taking calculus, physics, history and religion. Those are my four classes,’ Huey-You told CBS DFW.
The young genius could read by age 1, and was doing pre-algebra by age 5 – he relaxes by doing algebra, according to CBS DFW.
Professors are already singing his praises.

Youngest college student ever? 11-year-old child begins first semester studying quantum physics

An 11-year-old child prodigy has started his first semester in college. Accepted when he was only 10, Carson Huey-You is attending Texas Christian University...
dailymail.co.uk

The moment I laid eyes on this kid, made me recall a conversation we had with workingwhiteman, smh, over a year ago ... You and I were wrestling with him down-playing Black kids, so I posted this information on Carson:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...f-your-neighborhoods.77489/page-7#post-827357

Thanks for posting a Thread on it, hope it gets great reviews, probably little to no dialog, but many reviews ...

The moment I laid eyes on this kid, made me recall a conversation we had with workingwhiteman, smh, over a year ago ... You and I were wrestling with him down-playing Black kids, so I posted this information on Carson:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...f-your-neighborhoods.77489/page-7#post-827357

Thanks for posting a Thread on it, hope it gets great reviews, probably little to no dialog, but many reviews ...

You notice his comments in this vein have lessened since he's visited here regularly. It's obvious he gets we all aren't stupid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back