Black Positive People : Young Black Minds

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by cherryblossom, Dec 16, 2014.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    THE MISSION OF YBM
    To inspire youth to live beyond their dreams by reminding them of their endless potential through motivational speaking and inspirational entertainment.The YBM mission and message is cross-cultural and not limited to the African American community alone.

WHY CHOOSE YBM?
    YBM consists of notable and successful professional Speakers and Entertainers from diverse backgrounds who are committed to the intellectual progression and uplifting of young people.Our Members deliver charismatic, contemporary, and exciting presentations and performances! YBM Speakers and Entertainers are role models who can relate and motivate!

THE MOVEMENT
    YBM is more than a Bureau… It’s a Movement! We engage in communities across the country to promote the betterment of youth.We actively search community organizations geared toward youth and volunteer.We participate in social and political activism to support causes affecting youth.We build relationships with professional associations with likeminded visions.

http://www.youngblackminds.com/

2. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    For some, you may have noticed that you like to take charge, that you enjoy being in the midst of the brainstorm, that you want to start something new, fresh, something different, to create and build your own legacy. These are some of the same traits and interests that I had while I was in the same place in life you are now. Wanting to take charge shows that you have enough confidence to lead your peers to a goal that you feel is important. Confidence is something that we all need to be able to tap into at any given moment. This alone sets you apart from the majority of the people you will come across in your life; it also makes you a valuable asset. You want to add value to your life? Become a valuable person.

As for me, there was a burning desire to be the greatest in anything that I participated in not just the best. Some of you have aspirations of being the greatest writer, musician, sports athlete, doctor, philosopher, politician, dancer, teacher, etc. I am here to let you know that you have all of the GOD given talent, tools, and favor to let those aspirations manifest into greatness and propel you ahead of others your age.

Most people do not realize it but, you can have all of the talent and favor known to mankind but, if you do not have the COURAGE to step out and let your gifts be released into the world so others will be blessed and motivated from your desires; then what good is having it? It took a while for me to create and put out www.Just-Influence.com but I am glad that it happened. So, understand that I am telling you things that I truly believe and that I have followed myself. Allow your gifts to be a present to others of encouragement and uplifting. The biggest payoff you can receive from your God given talent is the impact and positive influence it brings to others.

You’re probably thinking “why me? What gifts do I have that can effect people?” my answer to you is this. Never underestimate yourself or talent! Your gifts will not appear as gifts to you because they come so easily. Discovering that you have enough people doubting you as it is; speak more positivity and watch it all come together. If you do not believe in yourself why should anyone else?

Justin Collins
    YBM Contributing Blogger
    www.Just-Influence.com

http://www.youngblackminds.com/

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560