Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
You want this cake of mine
and willing to take the time
to get some, I live cute and
don't give a hoot got a brute plan
live by fate give him that plate
say what you at the crib eating steak?
His deep love for music
no more street now in the club use it
to pull a chick quick nahmean double dare
NAW PLAYER: he wanna party and aware
so should she put her body in his care
how dare him try get some and share
her love, he became alert
to her body framework
can't blame the mini-skirt
its down but this boy want some
don't come near because from
here her river flow west and deliver
what she know best boys jest shiver
a sweaty queen with steady stream
of juice in her panties, she jest scream
SHE'S A KOREAN CHICK been to Seoul
a queen complex and keen on sex bold
and boys try for pie and lie must be aware
she has pie crust boys try thrust tongue and share
her love, oh a KOREAN GIRL go through a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH
have good luck so she stood up and moved
to the door ready to groove galore and approve
of sex and wine the next time boy must lube
his game, one time she went out to the store
no doubt boys galore no toys in the store before
there were some, the Barbie dolls can't ignore
keep her breasts in fine silk
best address the decline in milk
like an insectds to bizaare rap
while in the car trapped
while a boy rub her legs
and jest love to beg
for pies now this is Black
Hip Hop in VIRGINIA BEACH facts
flow something in the water yall
reach far ,teach at the bar
a bra strap leads to bizarre rap
don't possess a television
but her breasts in collisions
with his lips lot of precision
“LOOK BOO his facts hard exact and quick
like them backyard bricks
have negotiation on this location
chase a bra and a race car in
a cloud of dust folks proud of us then
defeating math
down a beaten path
he prevail a thug
leaving a trail of love
Pause with the tough rapping
it cause stuff to happen
fun time , sunshine and fresh air
get some wine got breasts in an affair
enter a cage
with a winner page
out of a book
no doubt shook
fought a lion
then bought an iron
sword afterward
NAW PLAYER no dirt on her face
she's in a mini-skirt with lace
and plenty of twerk in this place
got pie and a brain
and also a migraine
which is a severe headache
but her lips are sincere red cake
she's a true chick
but a boy threw a brick
at her ear in the form of love talk
OK SHE WAS with this boy club talk
with class and plan
must focus on the task at hand
this boy trying to rap up on some
she write suspicious and quite delicious
she have a bright habit and write ridiculous
in a white tablet and there she inscribe verbs
and words, a phat thirst
at first
she suspected a surprise party
he wanted pies and her body
a true cute
go through fruit
SHE'S A KOREAN CHICK been to Seoul
and begin to wreck
the roots she must protect
her peach juice
on VIRGINIA BEACH it produce
beauty

beg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Vocab is great but I want some crab cake so let me grab a date Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID “Make boys aware that it’s cake down there acquaint them with love, almost faint at the clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sex & Black Velvet Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the fireworks under her skirt may explode her wet pound cake ready ate on a plate my car is nice but Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
willa Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season) Black People Politics 10
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Caramel cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
word up Black People : RACIST BLACK WOMAN CAKE STUNT IN SWEDEN Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : clitoridectomy cake Black Picture Image Gallery 82
cherryblossom Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : BIBLE CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 8
W Black Poetry : Eating Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Patti Cake Patty Cake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Chess Cake Squares Food Discussion and Recipes 0
M Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Bacardi Rum Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
4 Black Poetry : CAKE & ICE CREAM FOR $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coffee Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
$$RICH$$ Meat Recipe : CRAB CAKE Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Coca Cola Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 1
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Red Velvet Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Seven Up Pound Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 4
N Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Carrot Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black Poetry : Oh MADD he plunge to take my sponge cake utter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
HODEE Black Poetry : POETRY is like eating Cake! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black People : What is a "Cake Cutter?" Black People Open Forum 11
I Black Spirituality Religion : Moral Relativism: Why you can't have your cake and eat it too. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Are you willing to die for it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Premium Members Only : Premium Members Willing to Help Moderate Premium Members Only 17
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : African Spiritual Traditions! Would you be willing to? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2