Black Short Stories : You Ungrateful B------d!

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MsInterpret, Aug 31, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    You ungrateful b-----d! How dare you take advantage of my self worth. All that I do for you I do for you because I love you. Not because you wear the pants or cause you put down last night. No my brotha! I get up every morning and fix you a hot breakfast, make up your bed and clean your dirty drawls. I do that! But you come home and complain about how dinner isn't ready yet. You tell me that you don't care about my day. You won't even give me a cent to get my hair done. Come home smelling like backwater, like you been laying in a sewer somewhere. But you waltz in like your King Kong, but you're nothing but a drunk baboon! I carry you to the tub and wash your stinking self. I clothe you and carry you to bed. I'm not only your woman, I'm your nurse, I'm your chef, I'm your butler, I'm your maid...and sometimes I'm your dam chauffeur. I've had your back through thickness that you couldn't even put a sledgehammer through it, and thinness that it was so transparent you could see through your bull ish! Unemployed for 2 years while I worked 2 jobs just to keep this house going and I still had to pick up after you. And what? I come home to find you sleeping with the next door neighbor. But I looked like the fool, getting arrested in front of all the neighbors. Spent 2 months in jail while you was doing who knows what and who knows who. And didn't even bother to bail me out of jail. But you came by to visit me and said you were sorry. And I forgave you.
    For awhile I thought you were a changed man. But hell, that act only lasted two weeks and you were right back to your raggedy ways. You are no good. And this is the last straw. You slipped your mind and decided to put hands on me. But look at you now. 6 feet under the ground. Ungrateful B-----d!

2. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    After reading this...once again, (this has nothing to do with this story)...leave the stepmom alone. :lol: You're getting it out of your system, one way or the other.:toast:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow........:eeek: you toss me for a loop
    and to think you did all you could and look what came in return ungreatfulness

where she at now i need a woman like her !!!!
    tyte story sis loving them

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  5. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447