Black People Politics : You Should Vote Democrat, But What If....

Adisa Hendrix

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 16, 2013
Now, after doing a lot of thinking, I have decided that the best party to vote for during the next election should be Democrat.

In previous posts, I have argued (out of anger and frustration) for a white Republican, but after looking at more posts and debating this issue with friends, I think Democrat is best for those that decide to vote.

However, my concern is WHAT IF A REPUBLICAN WINS ANYWAY despite what pros do otherwise?

Are you prepared to handle the consequences?

Do you own your own house?

Do you have a full time job?

Do you have a college education that you can afford (and avoid student loan debt)?

Can you handle your healthcare claims not being filled due to loopholes with the Healthcare Act?

Are you going to be able to get your Social Security check (if you rely on it)?

Now, after doing a lot of thinking, I have decided that the best party to vote for during the next election should be Democrat.

In previous posts, I have argued (out of anger and frustration) for a white Republican, but after looking at more posts and debating this issue with friends, I think Democrat is best for those that decide to vote.

However, my concern is WHAT IF A REPUBLICAN WINS ANYWAY despite what pros do otherwise?

Are you prepared to handle the consequences?

Do you own your own house?

Do you have a full time job?

Do you have a college education that you can afford (and avoid student loan debt)?

Can you handle your healthcare claims not being filled due to loopholes with the Healthcare Act?

Are you going to be able to get your Social Security check (if you rely on it)?
Well, let's see... I think owning your own house depends on a full time job. Since businesses are going out of business due to excessive spending by the present administration as well, in a bad economy; plus, The Obama Care is going to ruin many businesses who can not afford it; and, since docters can't afford it either, and all of us are going to be paying what we can't afford now that we can only work part time so the businesses don't have to pay for Med. Ins. now; and no one has any money and are too sick to go to college, are these the consequences ... of what party? Social Security? What businesses are thriving to hire -- for Social Security payments so the money can come back in SS checks? Remember how everyone bad mouthed the corporations? They hired a lot of people and they are going bankrupt now and going out of business. So we are going to have to make our own shoes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back