Black Spirituality Religion : You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems. Why

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Aug 18, 2007.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    You should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

The treasure of God is infinite and will not exhaust by giving you some money. Similarly, if He cancels your sins, there is no body to question Him. Then, why is He delaying in giving money to you and in removing your problems by canceling all your sins? The reason is that His single aim is to transform you in to a divine soul. If He gives you money, what will be the change in your behavior? If He removes all your problems, what will be the change in the practical style of your life? If God is sure that there will be no change in your behavior, He will certainly make you wealthy and will remove all your problems.

A doctor is careful to give sweets to a diabetic patient. If the sugar-level of the patient rises, the problem in treating the patient also is on the head of the doctor only. If you become wealthy and get rid of all problems, you may become an uncontrolled demon and disturb the society. You may be immersed in endless luxuries and fall down. In such case, to save the society and to save your self, God has to act. Therefore, God is careful in granting boons. Except this complication, God is not worried in any way because His power and wealth are infinite. If you can become a realized and liberated soul through the spiritual knowledge, then, there will be no change even if you become wealthy and happy. The spiritual knowledge is like the sugar tablet given to the patient in advance. In absence of such medicine in advance, the doctor will not give you more sweets since he is aware of your sugar (ego) level in your blood. Hence, you should not misunderstand the silence of God to your prayers in your problems.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Just because we don't always here a voice here on the earth of the Father, doesn't mean He is silent towards our prayers.

Also, we shouldn't so much worry about receiving money here on this earth, for in faith to the Holy Son, we are rich in Spirit. The test and tribulations which we have need to go through are apart of what purifies us before the Father and the Son, so there definitely should be no misunderstanding by those of the faith when going through trials.

So long as one keeps their faith and belief in the One Who has died for our sins, and has been resurrected back to eternal life for our salvation and redemption to the KING, there should be no worry on hardships nor should there be any anxiety for what we don't hear on this earth. He speaks to us in the Spirit, always.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I thought god answers "All" prayers?

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14)

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." (Romans 10:12)

If gos id sure:eek:

If...god...is...sure? Hmmmmm. This sounds like doubt to me, and a god that does not know all, at least that is what the bible says.

IMO, none of this says "if" to me.

Well since you are using the word doctor, you should be medically correct. You should have said that a doctor is careful not to give a diabetic person anything that will raise their glucose level. Such as carbohydrates, which is different than sweets.
    This statement contradicts itself. Also, why (through your words) are you limiting a god that you say is infinite? Let me paste this again.

Psalm 139 - Matthew

God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him.

I thought the sole purpose was to make a change for the better? Why embark on this path and wind up still being unhappy?

I thought spiritual knowledge was gained through study, and walking specific paths, and not handed to you? So god dictates how fast you gain this knowledge. What criteria does he use to see who gains it fast, and who gains it slow, or you gains it at all?

Cop-Out....

The righteous man that prayed for his life and still died is what this is used for. It lets god off the hook for not answering him. Even though it is said that he answers all prayers. This is leaves one shaking their head, when something good happens, it's god's will, when something bad happens, it's god's will. Or depending on what day it is, like a Sunday, then it's the devil at work.

Peace!