Black Spirituality Religion : You should not embarrass God by foolish statements even though they are true

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
You should not embarrass God by foolish statements even though they are true

Govindabhagavatpada, the preacher of Shankara jumped from the top of hill announcing that if God is the author of Veda, he will be protected. He was protected because his statement was from God. If every fellow utters this and jumps from hill, he will die since the statement is from the devotee and not from God, even though the statement is true. You should not embarrass God by such foolish statements even though they are true. If God states through you, He will certainly act through miracle. You are the best judge of the source of your statement since your inner consciousness knows the truth very well. If the statement is from God, you will utter it forcibly and spontaneously.

Satan challenged Jesus to turn the stones into breads by the grace of God if God is really omnipotent. Really God is omnipotent and God can turn the stones into breads in no time. But Satan provoked Jesus to do the miracle and God is not involved in this issue directly. Jesus replied to Satan stating that one should not test God through miracles. Jesus did several miracles to change several human beings in to devotees. When the devotee deserves the miracle, it was done spontaneously. Satan doesn’t deserve the miracle and God does not wish to do the miracle for the sake of Satan. Jesus grasped the will of God and did not force God to do the miracle. Even if He forces God will not do the miracle. He acted as a devotee to preach this point to devotees.

I understand the foolish statements you speak of to be statements which test the Father while also proclaiming His Highness. Nevertheless, the Father isn't embarrassed by such statements, because the Father has nothing to be embarrassed about before men. We are the flawed creatures lacking understanding, so while the statements may be testing, it will more likely cause indignation rather than embarrassment.

We are the creatures in need of perfection, which be in the Father and the Son, and we are the creatures in need of salvation, which come from having faith in the Son's sacrifice for our iniquities, and belief in His resurrection back to eternal life from the dead. We have much to be embarrassed and ashamed of before the Father, while the KING Almighty reigns perfect and supreme above us all.

God is not a man. It has no Ego which might experience the emotion of embarrassment over anything any mortal says or does not say.

But ... mortal man does have an Ego. Ego loves power. Ego loves power because with it Ego can control other mortal men and manipulate them into doing what Ego wants them to do ... bow down and worship, not God, but Ego:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."
Religious people who are ruled by Ego present god in the Old Testament image of a jealous, vindictive, wrathful, ego-maniac with serious self-esteem issues:

"For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

The Son of God [Thou Art That] presents God as Shankara presented It ... as the Way [Bliss, aka Love], the Truth [Consciousness], and the Life [Existence, aka Being] ... literally as the real I stripped of Maya's veil which deludes us into thinking I and my Father are separate:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."

The whole concept is false ----hook, line and sinker.... SMH!

my god...the self flagellation in this thread.

imo...if there is a god, the worst thing humans ever did was create the being in their image and assign to it humans characteristics (and moral failings)....

how can god be 'known' but work in
'mysterious' ways? I dont get it.

I think...many questions concerning the nature of (the judeochrist) god could be resolved if more of the faithful were willing to admit that their God in all probability is just a big old a-hole. all over the bible, god is throwing tantrums and acting all personality disordered and ish. but everyone seems to have a need to believe that the creature is good? (in what sense?)
maybe he isn't.... * shrug*
does it really make ppl uncomfortable to consider this?

Everyone just needs to let God be God. if he wants to hurl a hurricane into the carribean? if he wants to not answer prayers for rain and food in undeveloped countries? he can do THAT! if god wants to allow a girl in india to be born with eight limbs? he can. mayb he was in a silly mood that day. if god wants to create humans knowing who he'd save and **** in the end? he can.
why does he have to explain things? he's god.

oddly enough, id rather that our creator be allpowerful but indifferent vs wellmeaning but utterly weak. lol I don't know why. I suppose because - all things considered- it makes the most sense. it doesn't bother me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back