Chief Elder Osiris : You Should Go Back To Africa ( Professor Maye )

You do know they said something similar about Africans.....two wrongs do not make a Right

Racist propagated the following arguments as proof of Africans inferiority and or inhumanity.
Politically.... Enslaved Africans were considered 3/5 of a person.
Scientifically.... Polygenism and craniometry was used to prove Africans inhumanity.
Religiously.... Africans are supposedly cursed (of Ham) by god.
Socially...Africans are stereotype as being prone to crime and violence.
Historically...According to some Africans contributed nothing to Civilization.
reptiles have a habit of accusing others of what they do.....

I think Miss Smith is right in thinking that the Professor made a racist statement and probably is a Racist....
Why would you not think it is a Racist statement?

If as you stated the Professor is programmed to be Prejudicial toward black people then that is tantamount to you saying he is a Racist.
Yes or No?

Based on the information you provided there is no way of knowing what Miss Smith thinks of Africa

Telling someone to go back to Africa, is far from an offer to Freedom.

Why Not?

True

Yes

Yes....for most black people it is akin to a white person calling you a "Ni--er"

If you are saying we such built Africa....I agree
Racist insults should not go unnoticed and or unaddressed...it is a disrespect and an attempt to humiliate.

Peace
It has been found that particular student, class had not even started, there was no reason to say anything such as he did.Her note was given and she walked away, and this was said to her.By the looks of some of the articles that's posted about Ms Smith, it looks as if slander, and false accusations was made.It seems from my research she was not the first student that had complained about this professor before, and the Surry Community College knew.Smith hadn't attended at this time, she was the first to tell on this same professor.So people in this room, needs to know what really happened there a blog and it was found and Ms Smith spoke out again, and it was found this year she was made aware that Surry Community College did not turn her information in where she attended.This is against the law.By reading this article and the comment.You might want to be careful, and not say this student has mental health that's slander not freedom of speech.Ms Smith from what I gathered has two degrees in Criminal Law after this incident.Since things were found this year, that she didn't know their is no stature of limitations.These articles from the start of the 2004 incident until now some doesn't look to good, and from what I was told she can sue for media slander, also,From what I'm seeing u might want to word Things different,before MS Smith sees this,Im just saying as further researching and finding the blog.Something that has been posted trust me The FBI, can go all the way back and find things that's was posted from the date of articles until now.So people might wanna be careful how u use a person's name, and say they have a condition, and u not having a authority to even say if u not even in the medical field.No one has a right to say that, and place it on the media period.Im just warning this blog.

It has been found that particular student, class had not even started, there was no reason to say anything such as he did.Her note was given and she walked away, and this was said to her.By the looks of some of the articles that's posted about Ms Smith, it looks as if slander, and false accusations was made.It seems from my research she was not the first student that had complained about this professor before, and the Surry Community College knew.Smith hadn't attended at this time, she was the first to tell on this same professor.So people in this room, needs to know what really happened there a blog and it was found and Ms Smith spoke out again, and it was found this year she was made aware that Surry Community College did not turn her information in where she attended.This is against the law.By reading this article and the comment.You might want to be careful, and not say this student has mental health that's slander not freedom of speech.Ms Smith from what I gathered has two degrees in Criminal Law after this incident.Since things were found this year, that she didn't know their is no stature of limitations.These articles from the start of the 2004 incident until now some doesn't look to good, and from what I was told she can sue for media slander, also,From what I'm seeing u might want to word Things different,before MS Smith sees this,Im just saying as further researching and finding the blog.Something that has been posted trust me The FBI, can go all the way back and find things that's was posted from the date of articles until now.So people might wanna be careful how u use a person's name, and say they have a condition, and u not having a authority to even say if u not even in the medical field.No one has a right to say that, and place it on the media period.Im just warning this blog.

Thank you for the warning.

:heart:

Destee

You can never go home again.

It is not what it was when you left and neither are you.

I wonder who really decided to popularize the term African American. Since the term Afro-American had already been around since the 60s what was the point? I thought it was ridiculous in the late 80s when I first heard it but the government made it official and every Black American under the age of 30 thinks its normal.

How many Black Africans think it's bulls#!t!

Could someone in the government think that far ahead to create an emotional division. A very cheap psyop. And all of the White Americans think in that term also.

Must be my innate paranoia acting up again. Where are my pills?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back