Black People : You say that again.. I'll wash your mouth out with Soap!

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I remember when my grandparents would say. Boy don’t make me wash your mouth out with soap. My mother told me of having to do so for something she did. She hated doing it. It made her sick. But she survived.

So the scientific community took this literally. They do put soap in our toothpaste. I didn't know this until yesterday.

Now tell me are being killed by all means available?

================
Discover the dangers of sodium lauryl sulfate, one of the most commonly used poisons in the World, which masquerades as soap, shampoo and toothpaste.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-lauryl-sulfate.html

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS ) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
The Killers in your bathroom?

Harmful Chemicals found in soaps and shampoos
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Propylene Glycol (Antifreeze)

Both Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and its close relative Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) are commonly used in many soaps, shampoos, detergents, toothpastes and other products that we expect to "foam up". Both chemicals are very effective foaming agents, chemically known as surfactants.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sls-health-implications.html

Hormone Imbalance

In the last 100 years or so, many new health problems have come to light. These include PMS / PMT, the so-called "menopausal symptoms" which never used to exist, and more recently a massive drop in male fertility which threatens our continued existence in many western countries. SLS is most likely a major contributor to all of these problems due to its oestrogen mimicking activity.

Oestrogen is a hormone found quite normally in both men and women. Like all other hormones, it's circulating levels are rigidly controlled by the glands of the body due to the potent effect of its presence on virtually all cells. Not only does SLS irritate the skin, it is also absorbed through the skin (high levels of skin penetration may occur at even low concentration). Once in the body, the SLS molecule attaches to oestrogen receptors, mimicking the effects of the hormone in various body systems.

The result is hormonal chaos. The body can no longer control it's own oestrogen levels (or at least, what it sees as it's own oestrogen levels - it can't tell the difference between endogenous oestrogen and SLS) and therefore loses control of many normal endocrine (hormonal) functions.

In men, whose oestrogen levels are normally extremely low, this massive increase causes breast enlargement, reduction of male hormone levels and a massive drop in both sperm count and sperm motility (ability of the sperm to fertilise an ovum). Gender confusion may also be related to SLS levels, either in the male himself or in his mother during pregancy.

In women, the reproductive system, which is totally controlled by oestrogen and progesterone, goes haywire. Rapidly shifting oestrogen levels and their effect on progesterone levels mean that the body is totally confused, leading to menstrual problems, menopausal symptoms and potentially infertility. Because this subject is so important, we have devoted a whole section of this site to womens health.

HODEE said:
I remember when my grandparents would say. Boy don’t make me wash your mouth out with soap. My mother told me of having to do so for something she did. She hated doing it. It made her sick. But she survived.

So the scientific community took this literally. They do put soap in our toothpaste. I didn't know this until yesterday.

Now tell me are being killed by all means available?

================
Discover the dangers of sodium lauryl sulfate, one of the most commonly used poisons in the World, which masquerades as soap, shampoo and toothpaste.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-lauryl-sulfate.html

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS ) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
The Killers in your bathroom?

Harmful Chemicals found in soaps and shampoos
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Propylene Glycol (Antifreeze)

Both Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and its close relative Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) are commonly used in many soaps, shampoos, detergents, toothpastes and other products that we expect to "foam up". Both chemicals are very effective foaming agents, chemically known as surfactants.

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sls-health-implications.html

Hormone Imbalance

In the last 100 years or so, many new health problems have come to light. These include PMS / PMT, the so-called "menopausal symptoms" which never used to exist, and more recently a massive drop in male fertility which threatens our continued existence in many western countries. SLS is most likely a major contributor to all of these problems due to its oestrogen mimicking activity.

Oestrogen is a hormone found quite normally in both men and women. Like all other hormones, it's circulating levels are rigidly controlled by the glands of the body due to the potent effect of its presence on virtually all cells. Not only does SLS irritate the skin, it is also absorbed through the skin (high levels of skin penetration may occur at even low concentration). Once in the body, the SLS molecule attaches to oestrogen receptors, mimicking the effects of the hormone in various body systems.

The result is hormonal chaos. The body can no longer control it's own oestrogen levels (or at least, what it sees as it's own oestrogen levels - it can't tell the difference between endogenous oestrogen and SLS) and therefore loses control of many normal endocrine (hormonal) functions.

In men, whose oestrogen levels are normally extremely low, this massive increase causes breast enlargement, reduction of male hormone levels and a massive drop in both sperm count and sperm motility (ability of the sperm to fertilise an ovum). Gender confusion may also be related to SLS levels, either in the male himself or in his mother during pregancy.

In women, the reproductive system, which is totally controlled by oestrogen and progesterone, goes haywire. Rapidly shifting oestrogen levels and their effect on progesterone levels mean that the body is totally confused, leading to menstrual problems, menopausal symptoms and potentially infertility. Because this subject is so important, we have devoted a whole section of this site to womens health.

This is why im into holistic means of living...

Brother Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl article on Toxicity in Mattresses.
Is telling some real truth.

His posting brought this post I wrote in 2005 to mind.

How to Recognize the Plastics That are Hazardous to You

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/04/11/plastic-use.aspx

Something else that may be killing us softly are the plastic containers our food is wrapped or contained in. Doping us into a stupor, causing cancer, confusion and complacency. Creating ADD in children.

Check the numbers...I just did I found on containers in my home...(#1) (#2) and (#6 ).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back