Black Spirituality Religion : You reap what you sow

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Duchesse, May 23, 2005.

1. Duchesse

Duchesse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I believe in the laws of the universe. One of which is,

You reap what you sow, this law has been phrased and rephrased by every culture and religion known to mankind.

You can't sow peas and get corn

What comes around goes around, etc.

I feel that racism and the ascension or the lack thereof of the black race is directly related to the bible and is spelled out in :

Deuteronomy 28:15 But if shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee;

Do you think that the black race is responsible for their own tribulations?

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    This is one of the reasons why I am ADAMANTLY AGAINST Christianity!

Please tell me what have blacks done to deserve the way they have been treated both in past history and in the present era? And don't give me the 'Oh, they didn't believe in Jesus,' crap! If anything African religious beliefs are 1,000 times MORE spiritual than Christianity!

If you want to link wrongdoings to why a negative fate befalls a certain group of people, then whites would be your candidate not blacks. They are the ones who have murdered, pillaged, plundered, and raped everything in their path! Africans traditionally did not have the gunpower and/or EVIL HEART to annihilate to the level that whites have!

3. Duchesse

Duchesse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2

All religions of the world, including african attest to this law in the universe. I am not an expert on African religious beliefs whether or not they may be more spiritual than any other religion but are the people more spiritual? Most religions look good on paper but the people are not following it in real life. This is evident in the condition of the entire world. Hate, rage, envy, greed, lust, wrath, revenge has consumed us with all the supposed religion, covenants, and spirituality. The suffering continues.

The black man and the white man are one in the same in nature. Blacks have done exactly what the white man has done. Evil hearts lurk in all men.
    If you believe in the laws of the universe then yes, the white race will reap what they have sown.

4. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Wow, I'm not sure where you get this idea from, but a casual study of history proves otherwise.

But it's easy to not know, when you've admitted as such:

Our people were, are, and always shall be the most spiritual people to walk this earth.

In fact, ALL of spirituality came and comes from us. We are the mothers and fathers of it.

PEACE

5. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    one race of people isnt better than another

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I second this.

We are the mothers/fathers of Christianity.

True indeed.

PEACE

7. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Each Human Being Writes The Scroll Of His Or Her Life And Each Page Has Two Sides ; The One All You Would Like To Be , And The Other What You Will Be OverStand ......... :darts:

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace Duchesse,

THis just sounds like well hidden spookism..........this is more "I want to cuddle up next to massa talk"............

You believe in the laws of the Universe, then say that we (blacks & whites) have the same nature.......Well how can 2 things occupy the same space at the same time??

- If you were to study OUR-STORY & compare it to HIS-STORY you would see which Nature (righteous Or Un-righteous) should be attributed to who....

I say if becasue to say we both have the same nature tells me that you have studied you own story!!!!!!!

No harm intended............

9. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Tell it...boy yall be speaking the truth..yall know who yall are...

10. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324
    I do believe men and women reap what they sow, of all races, and I don't find the black race to be perfect, nor as having never committed sins. It's just not how people of the earth have lived. All have turned away from the Father the Most High, and there comes punishment for doing so.

I have an idea as to why such a wrath was brought down upon us, but maybe I'll save that for another day.

I don't believe recognizing so means one is taking away the sins of caucasians, but it brings a certain humility about ones standing before the Father and brings about the fear, respect, love, and worship that should always be their in our KING.

Some wonder why caucasians haven't been punished the same for their sins, but we live on the time and judgment of the Father, He doesn't live by our timing and judgments.;)

There won't be any sin that has not been forsaken that will go unpunished, which is why we should repent what we have done, ourselves, and not worry so much on the sins of another being punished, unless it includes helping them turn away from such iniquity.

This is why we should accept the faithful Son into our hearts, with the faith He has brought when he sacrificed His own body for our sins. And as He was resurrected the 3rd day, we'll be brought to life in His teachings, His works, and His salvation, regardless of our beginnings; redemption shall be our ending.