destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

This has come up all the years we've been here ... whether one is Black or White ... and we never really know.

Even if someone says they are White, posts a picture of a White person, doesn't guarantee they are.

Likewise, someone could say they are Black, act the part to the T, and be White ... i've seen it!

You can't easily confirm or deny it ... yet we get all aroused surrounding such ... it's kinda like insanity to me.

Some Members have wanted me to not allow white people here ... as if i have the wherewithal to actually police such a thing?!

We've had Black People ... Sisters and Brothers ... join saying they are White, just to disrupt our peace ... knowing the response they'll receive.

It's kraziness to me ... i don't care what color you are ... won't invest any time trying to find out ... just be respectful ... that's all i'm looking for.

Anywho ... love you! ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Doing videos though, is changing this some ... :look:

But few folk actually do videos ... most stay behind the scenes ... i useta be one of 'em ... :wink:

Folk accused me of being white (among other things) ... way back in the day ... shole did ... that was the word on the street ... destee is white.

In fact ... if you want to turn other Black People against other Black People ... tell them the Black person is White ... it works, sometimes.

Destee

But few folk actually do videos ... most stay behind the scenes ... i useta be one of 'em ... :wink:

Folk accused me of being white (among other things) ... way back in the day ... shole did ... that was the word on the street ... destee is white.

In fact ... if you want to turn other Black People against other Black People ... tell them the Black person is White ... it works, sometimes.

Destee
lmao

Destee
Or tell them that Black person married to a White person.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back