Black People : You make me sick and tired

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
I am sick and tired of trying to tell people the truth about life, the world and how you can get above things and better your life but instead they spit in my face like the got it all figured out. They are happy being deceived, living their shallow, misguided lives. They say you lead a horse to the water but you can force the horse to drink it. I have decided not to lead the horse no where, find your own water b*tch. No body is claiming to know it all and perfect but i do know something you don't know, Actually a lot cos i have spent time and energy meditating (Deep thinking) on this thing we call life and believe me it aint what you think it is. I am done, i wash my hands.I will keep doing what i do, represent the truth but not for you but only for those who will hear it and take something from it, the rest of you good luck with your journey. I leave you with the true God.

Oh yea and for those who think they are so conscious, thinking you know everything, always trying to correct others when we just trying to be humble to share their thoughts, experiences and knowledge, F**k You and you can kiss my ***. I know more than i let you believe, you wouldn't understand.

Peace!

#God #Light #Truth #NoReligion #FuckPolitics #FuckMoney #Peace

rapchild ... :eeek:

i'm glad you didn't call anyone's name ... but i shole am wonder'n who you talk'n to or about ... :thinking:

but cuss'n ... goin' 'round banned words ... aint allowed ... you know better ... :nono:

but fa real doe ... you can't let what others do ... keep you from doing the good and right thing in you.

what they do ... gotta be like water on a duck's back ... let it roll off ... don't let it inside of you.

don't make me hafta get out in these streets and fight for you ... :love:

take care of yourself

love you

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back