Black Relationships : YOU LOVE ME WHEN I'M EVIL...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
LOL!@Sisters!

Ladies, I've heard it said by brothers that y'all seem so attracted to brothers when we're just mean and evil for no good reason... I've seen sisters eyeballing me when I'm angry, or just have a certain focused and intense look on my face, but I've noticed the opposite as well, so I wont make any definitive claims...

But I have noticed that when I was in no mood to take no mess from even GOD, my lady friends get all sweet and cooey(is that a word?)... My ex usta just be a smiling, and so helpful, and "can I assist you" and babying when I was giving her the silent treatment, and slamming doors on my way out, and so forth.... I wondered what that was all about sometimes - even considered being evil on auto-pilot so I could get that kinda treatment 24/7/365LOL!

I guess it is a turn-on to some extent, all that intensity, and "I don't give a **** about nothing!" virility... Hey, it's kind of a turn-on when sisters are being a little evil and unmanageable, and a little GHETTO, too... A Fendi bag, and a bad attitude, that's all it takes to put me in the right mood... Hmmmm...

Peace!
Isaiah

ummm... you forgot that she had to be chocolate as well... see i remember. i dunno what's the deal about all of that. i don't think that i carry on in such a way... However IF i do then... i plead the fifth. LOL....
And I think women only try to be accomodating when a man is upset WHEN.... she KNOWS she messed up or she' s wrong. now that goes for the everyday run of the mill sista... not the non confidence havin sistaz....
and that goes both ways... if if get my panties in a bunch about one thing or another.... men think that's cute... which infuriates me even more... so... basically... thats a load of crap zay... LMAO... it's the OTHER way around.... lol... so blah...

IfUComeSoftly said:
ummm... you forgot that she had to be chocolate as well... see i remember. i dunno what's the deal about all of that. i don't think that i carry on in such a way... However IF i do then... i plead the fifth. LOL....
And I think women only try to be accomodating when a man is upset WHEN.... she KNOWS she messed up or she' s wrong. now that goes for the everyday run of the mill sista... not the non confidence havin sistaz....
and that goes both ways... if if get my panties in a bunch about one thing or another.... men think that's cute... which infuriates me even more... so... basically... thats a load of crap zay... LMAO... it's the OTHER way around.... lol... so blah...

Ah, I see, men think it's cute when you "get you panties in a bunch", and I think that's sooooo sexy... Those men probably think you're sexy too, but you apparently misread them like most womenLOL!

Now, Softly, if you would just stop throwin' it to the creek and watchin' them alligators eat, you might just notice that, but...you just get so infuriated, and caint even see a brother's testosterone levels so high it looks like he's got a headache! A Headache - get it???LOL!

But you are so right... I guess the ladies are just kinda tryna make up for being wrong, and since that's so unusual, I overlooked that possibilty... Will you please - can you please - forgive me, your highness???(smile!) Go SOFTLY on a brother today, o.k.???

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
LOL!@Sisters!

Ladies, I've heard it said by brothers that y'all seem so attracted to brothers when we're just mean and evil for no good reason... I've seen sisters eyeballing me when I'm angry, or just have a certain focused and intense look on my face, but I've noticed the opposite as well, so I wont make any definitive claims...

But I have noticed that when I was in no mood to take no mess from even GOD, my lady friends get all sweet and cooey(is that a word?)... My ex usta just be a smiling, and so helpful, and "can I assist you" and babying when I was giving her the silent treatment, and slamming doors on my way out, and so forth.... I wondered what that was all about sometimes - even considered being evil on auto-pilot so I could get that kinda treatment 24/7/365LOL!

I guess it is a turn-on to some extent, all that intensity, and "I don't give a **** about nothing!" virility... Hey, it's kind of a turn-on when sisters are being a little evil and unmanageable, and a little GHETTO, too... A Fendi bag, and a bad attitude, that's all it takes to put me in the right mood... Hmmmm...

Peace!
Isaiah

Just don't beat me and yes I think it's very sexy because it shows emotion.:smooch:

Is this inherent in all men and women regardless of race?

Here's why I ask that question...

"Recently, I got asked the following question, which has been coming up more and more lately:

"What's all this stuff about being a "cocky/funny" "Alpha" male? Is it true that "busting" on a woman and being "Alpha" is what it really takes to get the kind of hot women most men really want?"

"Look: there is nothing wrong, per se, with being cocky or commanding or challenging with a woman. Hell, I even gave advice on exactly how to do this way back in 1988 when I wrote my original book, How To Get The Women You Desire Into Bed. But being cocky and sarcastic, by itself, is not going to get you into a woman's arms or her bed, unless you happen to already be so good looking that she feels her naughty parts tingle just by looking at you.
What being cocky and teasing a woman a little can do is get you past her initial, "Is this just another loser guy?" screening tests. It will get her attention, and hold it, for a little while. It will get you past her first set of screens and keep you talking with her, for a little while. Read more here:
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/137_dating_advice_a.html

"She's on top of her dating game. She is obstinate, conceited and doesn't make it easy for you to pick her up. She gives you a run for your money and makes you work overtime on her, so to speak. But all this only makes her more appealing to you. She is, in other words, the quintessential "alpha female."

The alpha female has an uncanny ability to make men chase her. Her talent is very distinct from that of the "alpha male," a man whose aptitude for chasing women is finely tuned. But the alpha female's talents are special, and consequently, chasing her might be your biggest dating challenge yet." Read more here: http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_100/137_dating_girl.html

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back