Black Spirituality Religion : You Have the Axe In Your Hand (ref: Jumanji)

Wisdom7 said:
Thanks for responding.

I had to go back and read it. If I understand you then you're speaking in regards to the laws of the universe /divine force as being absolute and how regardless of what the material world imposes on us, we can still transcend if we have a shift in consciousness and align ourselves with the Realls as u say. Or when we identify ourselves as our name, title, our body, possessions, achievements reputation we deny our true identity which in itself is ignorance because it is false identification and once we connect with who we are outside of the overlay's limitations and identification process, thats when we find true knowledge of ourselves.

If not, then share some more. I really like talking about the spiritual enlightening things. :star:
see! you got the axe! both of those thoughts fit in there. but how well do they fit with what is termed "reality" within the Overlay? ;\ (oh, where did the sardonic smilies get off to?) come on with some more! sure, i could babble some more (and will when TheRealIs decides to hit me up, again), but it's good to hear other glimpses. and playing with what others see gives some fuel for refining one's own viewpoint.

(as has been noted in other places, perhaps not on this forum, when the Spirits ride you, it takes a toll. fortunately, they don't do it often. but when they do, things like this come out of me. sometimes i can continue the vein while living this Overlay mundanity (the only "living" one is going to find!), most times not.)

:juggle:
anAfrican said:
see! you got the axe! both of those thoughts fit in there. but how well do they fit with what is termed "reality" within the Overlay? ;\ (oh, where did the sardonic smilies get off to?) come on with some more! sure, i could babble some more (and will when TheRealIs decides to hit me up, again), but it's good to hear other glimpses. and playing with what others see gives some fuel for refining one's own viewpoint.

(as has been noted in other places, perhaps not on this forum, when the Spirits ride you, it takes a toll. fortunately, they don't do it often. but when they do, things like this come out of me. sometimes i can continue the vein while living this Overlay mundanity (the only "living" one is going to find!), most times not.)

I'm so glad I really understand this. I came across a book about 2 days ago, and I know it was no accident, and it spoke similiar to what you were saying. I know it wasn't an accident that I found this book, because I have been seeking higher information for years, and now I'm really ready to expand to a new level. When I read your post, I knew it was something more that I needed to comprehend. It's all about tapping into those frequencies. Let me know if you come across anything else you would like to share. I'm always interested in learning more in this area. :sand:

anAfrican said:
who is it that keeps building the door back up just about the time y'all get it chopped down? is somebody helping them?
If we have the axe in our hands why should we concern ourselves with what they do to the door? They only do it to distract us.

Ever wonder why George Washington's father didn't punish him for chopping down the cherry tree?

He had an axe in his hand.:D

but why we still chopping on the door to the shed where the axe is? when/how are we using it? ain't that door still on the same shed?
river said:
If we have the axe in our hands why should we concern ourselves with what they do to the door? They only do it to distract us.

Ever wonder why George Washington's father didn't punish him for chopping down the cherry tree?

He had an axe in his hand.:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back