Black Spirituality Religion : You Have the Axe In Your Hand (ref: Jumanji)

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
In the movie, Jumanji, there is this scene where this kid, in a panic, (among other things, the game has partly turned him into a monkey), has to go get the axe out in shed and he gets there but the shed door is locked so he grabs the axe leaning against the wall to break down the shed door to get the axe. so, too, do "you have the axe in your hand".

Throughout "history", there have arisen those that speak of things profound, wonderful, and mysterious. "They" are usually labled. some of them are labled "mentally ill", some of them are labled "disabled". some of them are labled "outcasts". some of them are labled "prophets". they all have in common a different perception of this overlay we call "reality". they all speak of the "unreality of reality". today, many of you expend great energies seeking out the words of some of these folk, in an effort to understand what they said and where they got it from.

what did they actually say? what did it actually mean? there's probably more energy expended in "debating" these "truths" than there is spent is in seeking out these words.

here's the "truth":

the "ancient wisdoms" are attempts by conscious humans to express TheRealThatActuallyObtains in manners as closely consistent with the current "OverlayCalledReality". it doesn't work. (i'm not sure that it is working, now.) TheRealIs cannot be expressed in a manner that can be considered "authoritative" in any manner of communication that the Overlay has "developed". nor can TheRealIs be considered while attempting to employ aspects of the Overlay. Such things as "getting a job", "furthering yourself through education", that whole "money" thing, require existing and interacting within the strictures of the Overlay, which actively discredit and deny any "exhibition", research, or awareness, of TheRealIs.

TheRealIs that they were seeking, and attempting to express, exists (ISes) RIGHT NOW. there are those seeking, and attempting to express that very same TheRealIs, right here, right now. (i was speaking in a broad sense, but, sure; i'll suggest that that is why i have so much trouble with everything in this current "societal paradigm". if you wish, i'll go so far as to amend that to "suggest that that could be one of the reasons, maybe". <grin>) you know it is; that's why you are looking for it. but you are looking in the wrong direction.

"You Are The Force, Luck" - "The Answer Lies Within" - "You Are the Truth That You Seek"

the only place left to escape the Overlay is within you. you must turn away from everything you think you know about anything and go ask You for the answers! after all, where do you think they got "the answers" from? Just like them, You are TheRealIs.

we should stop trying to beat the door down to get the Knowledge, since we have the Knowledge in our hand trying to beat down the door to where Knowledge is locked away, maybe?

From what I received from this post is that the knowledge is within us. I could kind of grasp some of what you're saying and I really want to know. Your writing is very profound . Hope u don't mind, can I ask what the Realls is? I really want to understand a little more and read it again after I know what that is. This might be a stupid question, but I don't care, I really want to understand the whole of what I just read.

To One Of The Most Valuable Sages Here At Destees

What's this I hear about you leaving? I will personally come to Washington and drag your tail back to your computer.

I feel this piece. What's in the shed/book can sharpen the axe/knowledge in my hand/mind but it is already in my hand/mind or nothing in the shed/book can sharpen what I don't already have.

Peace to you God

Wisdom7 said:
From what I received from this post is that the knowledge is within us. I could kind of grasp some of what you're saying and I really want to know. Your writing is very profound . Hope u don't mind, can I ask what the Realls is? I really want to understand a little more and read it again after I know what that is. This might be a stupid question, but I don't care, I really want to understand the whole of what I just read.
"TheRealIs" is "the Real Is", that which is right there and ain't gonna change because we wish it to, we want it to, we legislate it to, we vote to change it, don't matter how many people scream the big lie, the Real Is is not gonna change! and it don't fit in this "corporate, capitalistic, materialistic memememe" society (the Overlay) that infests this planet!

anAfrican said:
"TheRealIs" is "the Real Is", that which is right there and ain't gonna change because we wish it to, we want it to, we legislate it to, we vote to change it, don't matter how many people scream the big lie, the Real Is is not gonna change! and it don't fit in this "corporate, capitalistic, materialistic memememe" society (the Overlay) that infests this planet!

Thanks for responding.

I had to go back and read it. If I understand you then you're speaking in regards to the laws of the universe /divine force as being absolute and how regardless of what the material world imposes on us, we can still transcend if we have a shift in consciousness and align ourselves with the Realls as u say. Or when we identify ourselves as our name, title, our body, possessions, achievements reputation we deny our true identity which in itself is ignorance because it is false identification and once we connect with who we are outside of the overlay's limitations and identification process, thats when we find true knowledge of ourselves.

If not, then share some more. I really like talking about the spiritual enlightening things. :star:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back