Black People : You have no reason to cry about your home

KRAZYK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
These peoples in California want you to feel so much empathy for them but what about the empathy that should be felt for all the homeless people in California and across this land that's so plentiful in everything but just don't want to give the basics to people who failing on Hard Times am I My Brother's Keeper God could be telling you all to do a little better what God giveth he takes it away

Susan Sontag: “So far as we feel sympathy, we feel we are not accomplices to what caused the suffering. Our sympathy proclaims our innocence as well as our impotence. To that extent, it can be (for all our good intentions) an impertinent–if not inappropriate–response. To set aside the sympathy we extend to others beset by war and murderous politics for a reflection on how our privileges are located on the same map as their suffering, and may–in ways we might prefer not to imagine–be linked to their suffering, as the wealth as some may imply the destitution of others, is a task for which the painful, stirring images supply only an initial spark.” (Regarding the Pain of Others.)

Susan Sontag: “So far as we feel sympathy, we feel we are not accomplices to what caused the suffering. Our sympathy proclaims our innocence as well as our impotence. To that extent, it can be (for all our good intentions) an impertinent–if not inappropriate–response. To set aside the sympathy we extend to others beset by war and murderous politics for a reflection on how our privileges are located on the same map as their suffering, and may–in ways we might prefer not to imagine–be linked to their suffering, as the wealth as some may imply the destitution of others, is a task for which the painful, stirring images supply only an initial spark.” (Regarding the Pain of Others.)
If people really stood by Their morals we wouldn't have all the suffering in America understand this statement right and wrong black and white Barack and Trump need I say more am I My Brother's Keeper we as human should do more all I was saying is that compassion should be spread across the land my heart aches for everyone who suffers pain but it aches even more when you have women and kids on the streets sleeping and people crying about their houses beening burned down Martin Luther King wanted all to just get along I just want us all to be a little bit more compassion about everyone not just a select few cause without each other we have nothing and thank you for your reply

Okay.
So what really are the morals of America?

Take it for whatever it's worth but it;
Seems to me those 'morals' are exactly what we see both here and abroad.
There are some good people in America but there are some people who still cling on those same dumbass values I want to keep this as clean as I can some white people have no morals if they did they wouldn't enslaved our people we've been fighting and struggling for everything we get and still look at where we're at because if they really wanted to end this it'll be done so please educate me and let me know what I can do as an individual

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back