Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!!

:10400: See, I told you all that cussin and stuff would get you kicked out. There is only so much we will tolerate in here

No, that's what I get for following you... I should have known betta...I got warrants... I can't be round nobodee bad.:dblock:

And when i cussed Destee wuz at work...so who snitched?:mad1:

Peace!

Peace and Blessings Family,

I just got a YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM message ... :cry:

A few people have mentioned they've seen this, but I had never seen it until now.

I wasn't typing anything out of order, but some few keystrokes made the server lock me out.

I don't know what they were ... so i won't ask you all in the future ... what were you typing?

It seems not to matter a whole lot ... because you're blocked either way.

I can get you unblocked if it happens ... just email me ... webmaster at destee.com.

You'll need to go to this link ... https://www.whatismyip.com ... and send me your IP address.

The system blocks your IP address so I will need it to get you back in.

It appears the block will expire after some time ... but if you don't want to wait ...

Send me an email ... webmaster at destee.com ... and I'll get you unblocked.

Sorry in advance if it happens to you or already has.

It is a security feature we have in place that is a bit aggressive.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
That's a relief! I was asking myself what did I do now? LOl

That's a relief! I was asking myself what did I do now? LOl

Brother sekou kasimu ... you have done nothing wrong ... :love: ... let me know if you have any trouble accessing the site.

Everyone ... let me know if you have trouble accessing the site ... email me ... webmaster at destee.com

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back