Black Relationships : You Got a STD - Who's Fault Is It?

You Got a STD - Who's Fault Is It?

• Mine

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Theirs

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Both

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Blame it on everyone ...

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Blame it on the rain ...

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
karmashines said:
But anyway, do you see what I'm trying to say about 50% of it being the other partner's responsibility for not telling you if they knew they had it? Having sex with someone unprotected when you know you have a deadly STD is like putting a loaded gun to someone's head.

Certainly, if they knew they had it, they should tell their partner beforehand.

I'm still not convinced that anything that happens in my life, is 50% someone else's responsibility.

Most things in my life, are precipitated by a decision i make ... and it is at that very focused and specific moment in time ... that i accept full responsibility for what takes place thereafter.

Yes, it can go better or worse depending on how others act ... but all of that comes after i make the initial decision.

I choose whether i want to give these folk any influence in my life, 50% or otherwise.

Based on the poll results above, the correct answer to the question, is as diverse as we are!

It's all good.

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly said:
i showed her that she was still OK and sexy at a time in her life where she was feeling low.
she still keeps in touch with me.

i think i could show someone that they are okay and/or sexy ...

without allowing them to penetrate me or exchange bodily fluids.

:heart:

Destee

he did it!!!!!!!!!!1

I think If I had an std.. my partner would already know.. cause he gave it to me! If he didnt.. ohh my.. it better had be cureable.. ppl say wear condoms and such.. herpes.. can be on pretty much anywhere on the genitals.. and most men refuse to expose themselves.. as to cut that bush down so that we may see the landscape.. me.. shoot im liek Maxwell Sparks on Nick@nite.. imma find the culprits if its visable.. furthermore.. condoms break.. then what do you do.. mann.. id be the first woman to do a bleach n water douche... if my partner revealed after that happened he had something liek herpes, hpv, genital warts, or molosk whateva it is.. :court: and i will be in court for attempted murder if i gotta wait a year to see if hiv develops of it.. ohh yea.. hes gunna get it.. :karate: ... thats why i require all paperworks before having relations, serious.. its like a childs shot record before you get into school.. it must be up to dayt.. and if a man says he went to the clinic.. last month.. the next question should be.. what for???.. cause it has been found that men go to clinic when theres something wrong.. so then ask for his test results. Its a touchy situation.. but hey.. its protecting you, as well as them.. nobody can say who gave who anything.. cause its there in print.. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back