Black Relationships : You Got a STD - Who's Fault Is It?

You Got a STD - Who's Fault Is It?

• Mine

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Theirs

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Both

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Blame it on everyone ...

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Blame it on the rain ...

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I'm a firm believer that we are responsible for the choices we make, and all possible consequences that could come, as a result of those choices. This includes contracting a sexually transmitted disease.

While i'd be quite upset, to say the least, if i contracted some STD from someone ... it would be very difficult for me to see past my own decision of laying down with this person ... making the choice ... allowing the situation to exist ... deciding to open myself up to this risk ... it would be very difficult for me to see past these things, to look at the other person's culpability in the situation.

I had full and complete control and responsibility ... for the health and well-being of my body ... and willingly relinquished it.

If i had never made the decision, to lay with them, none of this would be happening.

I'm talking consenting adults here.

What do you all think?

If you get a STD ... who's fault is it ... yours or theirs?

:heart:

Destee

1hotvirgowoman said:
Well now, I would have to say that it is both of our faults.

Mines: Because I had unprotected sex( if in fact I did).

Theirs: If they didn't tell me that they had an STD to begin with.

Sister 1HotVirgoWoman ... what if he didn't know ... then would it be your fault alone?

And what if the condom broke ... would it be your fault then?

Do condoms provide a 100% guarantee against the transmission of STD's?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back