Black Sports : You feeling T.O.??

Therious said:
Money talks huh? the eagles started talking about taking that check brah staritened up quickly. I stil say they need to pay t.o. his money.

TO comes across more as a whiner than a radical. Most of the people he attacks are brothers. I still remember that for all his talk, some southern white boy called him a Nig***, and he broke out in tears! That says a lot to me.

panafrica said:
TO comes across more as a whiner than a radical. Most of the people he attacks are brothers. I still remember that for all his talk, some southern white boy called him a Nig***, and he broke out in tears! That says a lot to me.
Amen Amen AMEN...:nono: he gets NO love from moi

I am NOT feeling him at ALL :puke2:

triniti424 said:
Amen Amen AMEN...:nono: he gets NO love from moi

I am NOT feeling him at ALL :puke2:

I left out an important detail Triniti. A little white southern boy asked his father, "who is that Nigg**?" in reference to TO. When the father told his son, who TO was, the little boy asked him for an autograph....which TO gave to him. Then TO cried!! Man, what happened to the brother with all that mouth? The brother who attacks other brothers relentlessly. He is reduced to tears by a little racist southern cracka, and then embarrasses himself by giving him an autograph instead of cussing him out!

the good news is.................

hines ward is back n training camp 4 the steelers :number1: :dance: :shades: :glasses: :number1: :dance: :shades: :bellydance: :bellydance:

i still think he wuz justified n his stance, but i'm really almost overjoyed @ his appearance @ camp, since the steelers were going nowhere w/o him. i'm hoping they front office will now, finally, step up & do the right thing by the only 4-time consecutive pro-bowler they have. he's worth it.

t.o. is going 2 do whateva's best 4 t.o. & the eagles shld hv known that when they acquired him. f u don't kno, u betta ask som1.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back