Black Sports : You feeling T.O.??

not feelin mr t o

we must hv different sources of info. according 2 the nfl.com, t o is among the top 10 n salary 4 his position. here is the line up of 1 - 7, thou not n any particular order:

Name Receptions Receiving yds. Yds. Per catch TDs Third-down rec. Third-down TDs
R. Moss 346 4,947 14.3 47 15 7
T. Owens 350 5,014 14.3 51 16 3
M. Harrison 432 5,631 13.0 51 16 3
J. Horn 343 4,949 14.4 37 23 4
T. Holt 383 5,733 14.9 33 23 4
J. Smith 320 4,352 13.6 25 16 2
D. Mason 343 4,611 13.4 29 23 1

H. Ward 381 4,495 11.8 30 20 1

young, budding stars like roy williams, anquan boldin and even andre johnson aren't in the comparison because their body of work isn't extensive enough to use for this discussion. aren't we talkin bout a contract t o agreed to last year? & wasn't this after he wuz disgruntled n san fran (o k, i can understand that); & refused 2 play 4 the baltimore ravens (o k, i can evun understand that); & then AGREED 2 play 4 philly under the terms of his current contract. f ur word doesn't mean anything, & ur signiture doesn't either, what's left?

t o shld man up & honor his contract, & think about how lucky he is 2b playing 4 a contender. he shld help his team win a superbowl, & increase his salary that way. no ? he is a gifted athelete & an elite wideout, but demonstrating a little team loyalty will pay much larger dividends n the long run both 2 him & his reputation.

now, on 2 som1 i am feelin: hines ward. f he's telling the truth, & i think he is, he was promised by the steeler management that renegotiating his contract would b a top priority during the off season, following their 15 - 1 regular season of last year. hines was instrumental in the steelers success last season. i found it almost incomprehensible that this guy was being paid like, n the 37th slot for wide receivers n the entire nfl. THIRTY SEVENTH

i purposely put his #'s on the last line up above, thou he is clearly NOT among the highest paid wr's n the nfl. the steelers r going nowhere w/o him. they nd 2 step up & do right by my man hines. he's well worth it.

T.O has become a pure riff to teams his value stock gonna drop
he really have a problem with being a team player and with his
QB's after all he did sign a contract and now want to re-do it for
more money , he is one of the top Rec. in the game but who going to
want him being selfish and blast mouth at team mates
with him and McNabb they could bring a championship to Philly
I hope they work it out before season starts and go play ball get the job done
and go home winners .

I agree one should not blast ones teammates in public. however is it not true that mcnabb choked in the s-bowl? t.o. played almost a flawless game in the super bowl, truth hurts but its the truth. The eagles should pay t.o because...

A. T.o was the reason they had home field advantage and made the bowl.

B. because no other receiver in their roster is worth two cents.

However t.o. should chill, and play ball, they could win several championships if hed just play.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back