Black Sports : You feeling T.O.??

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
I f t.o. is correct about signing a waiver to play in the super bowl , the eagles definitley need to pay him more. I was on the fence for a while but listening to the latest unfoldings T.o. has a point. These NFL teams void contarcts at will, but as soon as a player asks for more he is demonized by the devils media.

There has been a campaign for a while now to demonized high paid atheletes, like these commercials where they depict black football players to be greedy, stupid, whining anti christs. yet these team owners dont want to pay for what they get.

i didnt agree with him trashing mc nabb in public, but T.o. did play hurt last year and rehabbed his butt off for the team. he should be at least 1 of the top ten paid receivers wich he is not.

peace

I'm not feeling T.O.

I do feel what he does and say is his business. So I'm not hating him for that. He isn't a great team player, just a tall one that is able to catch some balls. He has shown his arrogance way to much to garner what he could have accomplished otherwise. He played in the superbowl because he didn't want anyone saying he didn't earn his ring. His trade was in part to his attitude. What do you think?

HODEE said:
I'm not feeling T.O.

I do feel what he does and say is his business. So I'm not hating him for that. He isn't a great team player, just a tall one that is able to catch some balls. He has shown his arrogance way to much to garner what he could have accomplished otherwise. He played in the superbowl because he didn't want anyone saying he didn't earn his ring. His trade was in part to his attitude. What do you think?

Well most of his teammates say they enjoy playing with him, however publically criticizing your teammate is not professional, i agree there. however arrogance is subjective i like to call it confidence. The eagles will not be what they were last year with out T.o.

i say he is more than a tall player the dude got some serious speed. bottom line tyhe eagles should compensate or trade imo.

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back