Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

Oh my.

This just gets more and more ridiculous by each post.

"Dressing like a man by wearing pants like the white women do." :eek ron:

Lord have mercy Jesus. :rolleyes ron:
Of course it;s ridiculous to you because you so called Black women are rebellious and love the ways of your slave master, if you are wearing pants as a woman you are cross-dressing. You are an abomination according to the Bible.

That's great for earthly matters, but this concerns the Kingdom of Heaven; you love all of what you are given there or none of it. You don't get to Heaven and say, "Oh, ya know, I liked this about being on earth better..."

Being accepted into the Kingdom of Heaven, one knows all things are better there, and so you do indeed love everything on the menu, while loving the entire restaurant.

And yes, you embrace all of His Word, or none of it. He said "you are with me or against me", and not "you are with me, or kinda with me on some stuff, or maybe not with me at all, whatever's your preference!"

I know you're not a full bible believer, and thus, I'm not trying to convince you, but I'm clearing up what I believe you lack a true understanding for.

It may seem "close-minded", but there's a lot true believers have to deny themselves and be closed off to in order to be prepared and worthy for their final rest, so I don't think that's a bad thing at all.
Okay I have no clue what you are talking about sis, you said a bunch of words without using one Bible scripture, let me tell you what Christ told the pharisees.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it
Repent sista.

Wearing pants is not dressing like a man, because all pants are not made for men. Only pants made for men, that a woman wears, is her dressing inappropriately. Men back then wore kilts and robes, what would now, in the present, be seen as a dress or skirt that people believe only women should wear.

The difference was and is that those kilts and robes were designed for men, so it was and is fine. If they wore ones made for women, then it'd be a different story.

Stop thinking you're fit to teach when you still have a lot to learn yourself; and that's especially matters concerning females. You seem to have a serious bias against us.
You said that wearing pants is not dressing like a man, now my question to you is why do you have a zipper in front of your pants my woMan? What are you trying to pull out? Christians are rebellious and they hate the Bible the most of all people. Repent and get rid of that Jezebel spirit of yours. While you at it stop cross dressing, its an abominations.

hmmm anyone tell me what this thread is actually about? - cuz im confused - seems to just be harrangin somebody for not behavin like a christian when theyve already said they aint a christian - seems a bit like tellin off a buddhist for not meditatin in the direction of mecca
Don't be confused, this is about Black women who profess to be spiritual and hate God and the Bible, like the cross dressing women, who dress like men and think its ok with God.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back