Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

Oh btw, I identify as simply "Spiritual", not a Christian. Although there are some Christian beliefs I wholeheartedly believe and agree with.

One does not have to love everything on the menu or even order it in order to love the restaurant,..just saying.

That's great for earthly matters, but this concerns the Kingdom of Heaven; you love all of what you are given there or none of it. You don't get to Heaven and say, "Oh, ya know, I liked this about being on earth better..."

Being accepted into the Kingdom of Heaven, one knows all things are better there, and so you do indeed love everything on the menu, while loving the entire restaurant.

And yes, you embrace all of His Word, or none of it. He said "you are with me or against me", and not "you are with me, or kinda with me on some stuff, or maybe not with me at all, whatever's your preference!"

I know you're not a full bible believer, and thus, I'm not trying to convince you, but I'm clearing up what I believe you lack a true understanding for.

It may seem "close-minded", but there's a lot true believers have to deny themselves and be closed off to in order to be prepared and worthy for their final rest, so I don't think that's a bad thing at all.

You can't be spiritual wihtout keeping God's law, if you dress like a man wearing pants just like the white women do, you are not spiritual, you have no connection to God, what would connect you to the spirit world, you are all but carnal sis, thats why I am telling you to repent, you are deluding yourself.

Wearing pants is not dressing like a man, because all pants are not made for men. Only pants made for men, that a woman wears, is her dressing inappropriately. Men back then wore kilts and robes, what would now, in the present, be seen as a dress or skirt that people believe only women should wear.

The difference was and is that those kilts and robes were designed for men, so it was and is fine. If they wore ones made for women, then it'd be a different story.

Stop thinking you're fit to teach when you still have a lot to learn yourself; and that's especially matters concerning females. You seem to have a serious bias against us.

I could argue and debate all day long this topic, but the truth is what and how I believe is my personal business when it comes to spirituality.

God and I are good. We are good friends. No, great friends. No, best friends.

:toast:

That's great for earthly matters, but this concerns the Kingdom of Heaven; you love all of what you are given there or none of it. You don't get to Heaven and say, "Oh, ya know, I liked this about being on earth better..."

Being accepted into the Kingdom of Heaven, one knows all things are better there, and so you do indeed love everything on the menu, while loving the entire restaurant.

And yes, you embrace all of His Word, or none of it. He said "you are with me or against me", and not "you are with me, or kinda with me on some stuff, or maybe not with me at all, whatever's your preference!"

I know you're not a full bible believer, and thus, I'm not trying to convince you, but I'm clearing up what I believe you lack a true understanding for.

It may seem "close-minded", but there's a lot true believers have to deny themselves and be closed off to in order to be prepared and worthy for their final rest, so I don't think that's a bad thing at all.

It was to put me in my place for not believing everything someone wrote and said God said it.

Yeah..I've got to be checked and put in line.

:lol:
hmmm anyone tell me what this thread is actually about? - cuz im confused - seems to just be harrangin somebody for not behavin like a christian when theyve already said they aint a christian - seems a bit like tellin off a buddhist for not meditatin in the direction of mecca

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back