Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

And it all started with the word of God, which is why we should OBEY His commandments.

I liked this post because it made me laugh, and it's also an early Buffday present.:D

Well. let see how many followers, you included "obey" this command from god.

Alcohol....

1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

Anger....
Ephesians 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.
Colossians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

How about charity?
14 Let all your things be done with charity. ( that means do don't take money for gas, or doing work.)

Church life..
1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. (do you shun folks that don't believe as you do?)

Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house a house of merchandise. (bake sales, and dinners)

Whining...
Philippians 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Debt
Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Dress
1Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1Peter 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Fornication
1Corrinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

I know you have committed several of these disobedient acts.,,,,Think!!! how could you not?

Peace!

I know you have committed several of these disobedient acts.,,,,Think!!! how could you not?

Peace!
No man is perfect. All men have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but the important thing is knowing what is wrong and what is right.

Those who know that disobeying God is wrong don't support things such as homosexuality, but AMERIKKKA supports such evil.

I hope one day they see the light.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back