Black Spirituality Religion : You either Believe or you don't!

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
"From Sista Im Becomingme"
I guess it's either believe ALL of it or believe NONE of it huh...Either every word is from the mouth of God or none of it is from God huh,,:Contract:

mmm..ok...whatever you say Black-king."

I got banned talking about the Bible from the Christian group, I couldn't respond to your sarcastic posts. In any case this is what the Bible said sista, you can't be in between. The Bible is like Burger King to many Christians they want to have it their way, take some and leave some, and I said before that's what the devil taught you.

first Lets go to the old testament,
Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
You must live by every word that procedeeth out of the mouth of God, not just the one you like.
Deuteronomy 22:5 says a woman can't wear what belongs to men neither can a man wear what belongs to a woman. But in the Church the Christian woman wear tight pants in thee congregation, the same pants she went with clubbing the night before, in her mind she thinks she is serving God, when the word of God calls her an abomination, she is no different than a lesbian, they are filthy in the eyes of God.

Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
Deuteronomy 10:13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

If you call yourself a Christian, you must keep the word of God to the best of your ability, do whatever it takes to keep them, but if you are nitpicking like you do, you might as well not read the Bible at all because you are required to keep all the laws.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
James 2:11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

In other words you need follow the whole bible, or else you are just wasting your time, sure you follow and agree with that part and yet you disagree with this part. Why? This is what the devil and Christianity created, this is why there are so many religions, because everybody is choosing part of the Bible that they like which make them feel good.

2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The Bible is there to correct you , for good doctrine which is God's law, to reprove you when you are going off, to instruct how to be a godly and responsible man in God's law. This is not a fictional novel, a feel good book as many here have made it to be.

and last and at least.
Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Now this is you, Since you want to nitpick what you like about the Bible, God says you are lukewarm and useless, you are not totally evil and you are not totally good, you are worse. If you are gonna be evil be evil, if you are gonna follow God and the Bible follow do so, or he will spew you out, vomit you out, God can't stand Spirit like yours. I am not dissing or insulting you you, I am just showing you what the Bible says about people with your mindset. In other words repent of that spirit.

Revelation 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back