Black People : You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Again I share with you, You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely What God Is!!!, that is the same as being against Trump not knowing who Obama is to Black Afrikan people and Obama is more devastating to Black Afrikan people than Trump is, beloved.

Now, allow the wise among us know what I have just shared with you, now I indicated Know and not believe, and from each of those terms I ask, which is wisdom enclosed in beloved?

See, and you must be able to do so, not with the sense of eyesight but with the common sense of the Divine Mind and you can't wisely be against Religion until you wisely know what God Is and what your relationship is to that Divine Essence, otherwise, what you end up doing is offering a compromise to be in exchange for religion but that compromise will not be a dime worth a difference between what Lucifer Religion offer to you as opposed to what the difference will be in religious liberation theology which is a contradiction in term of the religion you will be offering to Black Afrikan people and the two end up serving the same purpose, lying and deceiving Black people about"WHO GOD IS" and the who God, is always the God of Lucifer Creation, beloved.

So if we are going to blaspheme Lucifer Religion and us wise Black Afrikans must, then present to the Black World our organic Divine Theology, one that compels Black Afrikans to study to get to know what God Is and such Divine knowledge will have you to know that by our expression of our Greater Good we are to each other and so have you with an awareness of the Greater Good- God, it is the Divine Essence Dark Energy Infinite Intelligence that reward not, and punish not, beloved.

The knowledge of the Greater Good- God has us to know that the Divine Essence place, not a requirement to be worshiped and knowing what God Is have us to know, and the Greater good is to be acknowledged by all who knows what the Greater Good- God Is and it is the Divine Essence of all things that move and appear not to move, its the Divine presence without a foundation of Religion which is Belief which gives to the religious believer Faith, Hope and Wants, never what you need to know about the Greater Good- God the Divine Essence, it being Eternal Everlasting Dark Spatial Energy Infinite Intelligence, which is not a physically constructed institution where the congregation of believers gathers to express a belief in the God Lucifer Created, that beloved is the Religious identity of Lucifer Religion!!!

Lucifer religion is what keeps Black Afrikans under the submission of that Luciferian Human Being and religion sustain the pain and suffering by a promise of eternal life in Lucifer god Heaven and it is that religious belief system that destroys the Black Afrikan Immune System making us more susceptible to Lucifer Home Made viruses whenever to let out to be a menace to the world but to the Black world in particular which because of our oppressed living condition is what causes the organic breakdown of the Black Afrikan internal shield there once to protect the organic presence of that Black Divine Body in use is the Divine immune system protecting that Black Body Internal organs, Proper.

Let You Who Is Black With Pride and Proud to be an original earthly residence of Afrika, innerstand what just been shared with Black Afrikan people and with such innerstanding it will have you to know what it is that the Black Afrikan world must do to regain our Divine Common Sense and with use of such it will have the Black World to know the evil inherent in Lucifer Religion, the religion that has the Black Afrikan world suffering from Mental illness unable to Think to know what it is we must do to regain our Freedom and it is Freedom that is the foundation upon which the Greater Good- God Divine Essence reside, beloved.

Divine Respect
You Can;t Be Intelligently Against Religion Unless You Know What

QUOTE="Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba, post: 1030463, member: 60630"]
You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely, What God Is!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Again I share with you, You Can't Be Intelligently Against Religion If You Do Not Innerstand Divinely What God Is!!!, that is the same as being against Trump not knowing who Obama is to Black Afrikan people and Obama is more devastating to Black Afrikan people than Trump is, beloved.

Now, allow the wise among us know what I have just shared with you, now I indicated Know and not believe, and from each of those terms I ask, which is wisdom enclosed in beloved?

See, and you must be able to do so, not with the sense of eyesight but with the common sense of the Divine Mind and you can't wisely be against Religion until you wisely know what God Is and what your relationship is to that Divine Essence, otherwise, what you end up doing is offering a compromise to be in exchange for religion but that compromise will not be a dime worth a difference between what Lucifer Religion offer to you as opposed to what the difference will be in religious liberation theology which is a contradiction in term of the religion you will be offering to Black Afrikan people and the two end up serving the same purpose, lying and deceiving Black people about"WHO GOD IS" and the who God, is always the God of Lucifer Creation, beloved.

So if we are going to blaspheme Lucifer Religion and us wise Black Afrikans must, then present to the Black World our organic Divine Theology, one that compels Black Afrikans to study to get to know what God Is and such Divine knowledge will have you to know that by our expression of our Greater Good we are to each other and so have you with an awareness of the Greater Good- God, it is the Divine Essence Dark Energy Infinite Intelligence that reward not, and punish not, beloved.

The knowledge of the Greater Good- God has us to know that the Divine Essence place, not a requirement to be worshiped and knowing what God Is have us to know, and the Greater good is to be acknowledged by all who knows what the Greater Good- God Is and it is the Divine Essence of all things that move and appear not to move, its the Divine presence without a foundation of Religion which is Belief which gives to the religious believer Faith, Hope and Wants, never what you need to know about the Greater Good-

God the Divine Essence, it being Eternal Everlasting Dark Spatial Energy Infinite Intelligence, which is not a physically constructed institution where the congregation of believers gathers to express a belief in the God Lucifer Created, that beloved is the Religious identity of Lucifer Religion!!!

Lucifer religion is what keeps Black Afrikans under the submission of that Luciferian Human Being and religion sustain the pain and suffering by a promise of eternal life in Lucifer god Heaven and it is that religious belief system that destroys the Black Afrikan Immune System making us more susceptible to Lucifer Home Made viruses whenever to let out to be a menace to the world but to the Black world in particular which because of our oppressed living condition is what causes the organic breakdown of the Black Afrikan internal shield there once to protect the organic presence of that Black Divine Body in use is the Divine immune system protecting that Black Body Internal organs, Proper.

Let You Who Is Black With Pride and Proud to be an original earthly residence of Afrika, innerstand what just been shared with Black Afrikan people and with such innerstanding it will have you to know what it is that the Black Afrikan world must do to regain our Divine Common Sense and with use of such it will have the Black World to know the evil inherent in Lucifer Religion, the religion that has the Black Afrikan world suffering from Mental illness unable to Think to know what it is we must do to regain our Freedom and it is Freedom that is the foundation upon which the Greater Good- God Divine Essence reside, beloved.

Divine Respect
You Can;t Be Intelligently Against Religion Unless You Know What
[/QUOTE

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala, my interpretation of the so profound difference between the truly beautiful ideals professed and preached by Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the various other "Religious" monoliths;; and the REALITY of what they actually practice, DO with regard to providing a genuine conduit/means of realigning the human family to the DIVINE WILL.

Isn't it outrageous that the religious monoliths have enough money, wealth to make poverty anywhere a thing of the past as opposed to their ongoing evolution into very very efficient tax-exempt worldwide PEOPLE CONTROL MACHINES still bleeding the human family in the 21st century [why few rational people take these confidence tricksters seriously] as highlighted by the ongoing European CHRISTIAN onslaught of over 500 years duration on the rest of humanity?

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
Additionally Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala PEOPLE, below is a copy of the post in a thread entitled “Atheists are more Intelligent than believers in God” that was never posted online got me banned back in 2012 [after posting surprisingly freely for 2 years on even racial and cultural topics] from posting as my alter ego Orisons, on the UK's Daily Mail’s online message board!

So some ATHEISTS do have a sense of humour, isn’t this post [below] brilliantly FUNNY?

"Though there are few people more openly critical of the Bible [no one has EVER been able to be specific as to which one of the 50 English translations are the Creator’s words as opposed to an amalgam of some very very spiritually and intellectually manipulative drivel/spliced with some truly beautifully balanced truly profound ideals] than me [due to the manner in which it has been utilized as a so integral part of the PEOPLE CONTROL MACHINE/ MONOLITH] Christianity [became after Constantine’s Ecumenical conclave at Nicene's modifications merged it with Mithraism] and all the other religious FAITHS have become; are YOU genuinely unaware of just how fundamentally accurate SCIENCE has subsequently proved the biblical metaphor “Let there be Light” to be?

QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] Scientific theory does not bear out the "fiat lux" story, unless you somehow equate it to the Big Bang, in some loose kind of way. [/QUOTE Does ANYONE KNOW what he’s on about, I truly don’t have a clue as to how this assertion answers the question that I asked [above]?

Isn’t it also truly bizarre that none of the BIG BANG scientific theorists are ever specific as to what went BANG, and WHY? QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] The body of scientific theory is quite specific about what happened in the tiniest fraction of a second after the singularity became unstable, up to present day. In fact, it was quite some time after the Big Bang that the Universe became of a sufficiently low density for photons to pass though it.

For all that time, there would have been no light. So what God should have said was "let there eventually be light". We do not have the mathematics to describe what was happening within the singularity.

If you want to take that to mean that Gods exist and that the Old Testament of the Jews is valid as a scientifically accurate document, that is up to you. I think it is a delusion or else a refuge for not very intelligent people. [/QUOTE Isn’t this the most long-winded way of saying that no one really KNOWS as we definitely weren’t there to witness [prove or disprove] these so completely hypothetical phenomena with regard to the creation of the Universe 4.5 billion years ago, were WE?

How/why is it our fault that so many of the ATHEISTS are either genuinely unaware or in conscious DENIAL of just how fundamentally factually accurate SCIENCE has proved the biblical metaphor “Let there be Light” to be?
QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] It hasn't. There is no reason for a scientist to believe that a God was behind the Big Bang. In fact the latest body of hypotheses behind multiple universe concepts rule out the need for a God that set up our universe's "Goldilocks" parameters so that we could exist. [/QUOTE Maybe, maybe not, but are you refuting the scientifically verified fact that most of the Universe’s matter was produced by suns in a similar manner to the way our sun/dead suns are the source of most of the matter in our solar system?

Is or is it not a now a generally accepted scientific fact that all the matter in the solar system was either created in our Sun or other stars and how long would WE last if our sun either went out or Supernova TODAY, and what could WE actually do about either scenario [a question that THEY have ALL run away from addressing/answering/I WONDER WHY]?
QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] Of course we would freeze or fry if the Sun went dead or Nova. So what? Does that mean that Gods exist? [/QUOTE The CREATOR/LIFE FORCE of the Universe seems to be more on our side by a considerable margin than against US or don’t you see a large element of good fortune is US even evolving out of/past the amoebic slime?

QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] It is not the province of science to answer (or to ask) the question "why?", if by that you mean "for what purpose?". When a scientist asks "why?", the quesiton means "what is the underlying mechanism?". I am amazed that religious zealots just don't get that. [/QUOTE Don’t you really mean that comedy is your forte, this assertion is drivel, isn’t it, you can’t be SERIOUS?

BTW Did you also miss the rib tickler from Nigel Rees Graffiti Book where under

"GOD IS DEAD" Nietzsche

some wag wrote the so easily verifiable FACT

"NIETZSCHE IS DEAD" GOD

QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] I like that! [/QUOTE Maybe you aren’t beyond REDEMPTION after all, time will tell, eh? ROFL!

QUOTE=mikey_m;28061801] I'm not aware that you have actually asked any questions that are not leading questions, based on an incorrect view of science. [/QUOTEIncorrect in your opinion, isn’t that just your somewhat feeble excuse for bailing out from addressing/answering them [as exemplified above] in the direct manner possible with this medium?

QUOTE=mikey_m;28061801] It reminds me of the way that creationists argue against evolution. Their arguments are based on lies about science. [/QUOTE I am not a CREATIONIST anyway, whereas isn’t this just a mediocre attempt by you to assert that I’m lying about Science as opposed to the reality of my completely different to yours interpretation of known, easily verifiable scientific data?

QUOTE=mikey_m;28061801] The ignorant sheep among them don't know it's lies but the leaders of those cults most certainly do know that it's all lies. [/QUOTE WHATEVER!

QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] rant, rant, rant. The things that you state and the questions that you ask about scientific matters present a very distorted view about what science actually is and what the various scientific bodies of theory actually say.

Since your view of scientific theory is so far out of whack, I can only conclude that either you are madly misinformed or else not very clever or else deliberately trying to mislead people about science. [/QUOTE Couldn’t I make the same assertion about YOU and your ilk, whereas isn’t where we differ the fact that I utilize as standard the easily factually and intellectually challenged dross posted by you and most NATIVES to hit you folk on the head with, whereas what is so clever/arch about so consistently placing my assertions and questions out of the context in which they were made?

QUOTE=mikey_m;28062044] I can't think of any other explanations. I suppose you could be self-deluded. You like to shout a lot, I know that. Shouting a lot is not very clever. [/QUOTE I Repeat how/why is it my fault that you and your ilk are so ill-prepared to rationally discuss/debate in a spiritually/intellectually agile manner on this medium, what is all the creative editing/bailing out/diving for cover about [why are you folk truly so fragile/easily spiritually and intellectually CRUSHED]?

BTW is there a specific reason the Daily Mail’s censor [freedom of speech in the UK/WEST is rhetorical BS isn’t it] is protecting you [maybe they are embarrassed for you] from my profanity/expletive free posts?"

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

https://youtu.be/wf1bmxZ_C9M

Last edited:
This poem is in both editions of my infamous as opposed to famous poetry collection entitled

FRUSTRATIONS vented by Hasty Orisons, with a poem from each of my booklets 6 thematic sections available for your perusal at Freefrustrations.com

MAKERS?

New technologies are constantly being developed, nurtured to grow,
Constantly advancing the frontiers of what MAN aspires to learn/know.
Each barrier once breached leads to one so much further out of reach;
As the Universe’s complexity is far in advance of our mental DEXTERITY.

SCIENCE a new deity/God, material goods/mechanisms our real reward,
To our intricate design, “Its ingeniously manufactured, superbly refined”.
The current MKII’S the very best Ship/Train/Plane there’s ever ever been;
Until we introduce you to its NEMESIS, the totally better brand new MKIII.

Advanced scientific techniques, shrouded in Media hype and mystique,
Neo primitive IDOLATRY of Cars/Aircraft/Guns and even bigger Bombs.
Much bigger, better, faster, surging frantically to an Apocalyptic disaster;
Relegating the unglamorous obvious needs of the weak/hungry’s pleas.

We never stop, sit back, concentrate and very seriously focus or think
Of the quite imminent crisis, even though we are nearly over the brink.
The “GREENHOUSE EFFECT”, say two years of continually adverse weather
Would leave BILLIONS in starving mad chaos, at the end of their tethers.

These brilliant Scientists what can or have they really created or made?
NOTHING! Atomic fission/fusion/manipulation is all they can undertake.
They’d be more justified in their vain, smugly arrogant self-centred bigotry
If genuinely new matter had or was going to be created somehow for free.

Even all of the NEW? Elements/Materials they supposedly design/find;
Are from existing ATOMS/ELEMENTS/Minerals, produced, deduced/refined.
There is only one MAKER, a reality some don’t want to perceive or believe,
Who once said, “LET THERE BE LIGHT”, creating everything there’ll ever be?

A speaker at Speakers Corner (Hyde Park London on Sundays) very eloquently put forward the argument that Humanity has never created anything, in that we can only form and modify existing matter. In my opinion, it is this fact that clearly reconciles the alleged confrontation between belief in the CREATOR and Humanity’s Scientific aspirations and Developments; thus providing the inspiration for “MAKERS”.

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Freefrustrations.com

That is for sure. Because as long as one "believes" and has "faith" in a being outside of self one will never "know thyself" nor connect with the Godself within.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back