destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

You cannot use us for your surveys and research.

This is a long-standing policy, with examples below :

02/16/11 - [please reply] UCLA Sociology M5 African American Studies Questions

04/26/12 - Research Survey for Parents!! Please help!!!

02/12/13 - Survey on Close Relationships among Blacks

04/19/14 - Maybe This Might Help

07/14/16 - Black Acne Concealer Survey

02/24/18 - A survey on racial slurs I'd love to hear your opinion on

There are probably more throughout the community.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Good afternoon!
I am a student assistant for historian Beth Fowler at Wayne State University in Detroit. She is working on a book about connections between Rock and Roll music and the Civil Rights Movement during the 1950s and 1960s. Part of this research involves oral history interviews about individuals' own experiences and reflections. I was hoping to ask members of the Destee community if they would like to participate in interview conversations. Is this included as something that would not be appropriate? Thank you!

Good afternoon!
I am a student assistant for historian Beth Fowler at Wayne State University in Detroit. She is working on a book about connections between Rock and Roll music and the Civil Rights Movement during the 1950s and 1960s. Part of this research involves oral history interviews about individuals' own experiences and reflections. I was hoping to ask members of the Destee community if they would like to participate in interview conversations. Is this included as something that would not be appropriate? Thank you!

:hello: @OralHistoryWSU ... Welcome! ... :wave:

Thank you for joining and considering us in your research.

It is very kind of you to ask first too ... YAAAAY @ Wayne State University! :score:

Unfortunately, what you propose is not allowed.

I do wish you well with your research and studies.

If you have more questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back