Black People : You Cannot Change nor Define your enemy.

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
This is not some great revelation, but just a fact of life that should be considered when setting goals or evaluating your own success or failures in life. Your obstacles or enemies will be what they are, it is up to us to alter our actions or course in order to obtain our goals or acheive what we consider success. If you have not obtained personal goals or success, you cannot change nor define your obstacles or enemies, you can only change YOU and your tactics.

This thought can be applied to individual goals as well as collective community goals.

Just a thought.

Peace.

This is not some great revelation, but just a fact of life that should be considered when setting goals or evaluating your own success or failures in life. Your obstacles or enemies will be what they are, it is up to us to alter our actions or course in order to obtain our goals or acheive what we consider success. If you have not obtained personal goals or success, you cannot change nor define your obstacles or enemies, you can only change YOU and your tactics.

This thought can be applied to individual goals as well as collective community goals.

Just a thought.

Peace.

Thank You for Sharing this thought.

It is one I agree with as well. That is why my program of Recovery from white supreme lunacy is a SELF-HELP program with the focus on SELF!

It is said by many in the Afreekan Community that we as a people have survived for as long as we have because of our ability to change and adapt to new situations. Despite all that have been thrown our way, we are still here. We are a resilient people despite of the continued onslaught we face by our enemies. We all use different means to define ourselves and/or to make meaning out of our experiences. The meaning we make, i.e "successful" or "failure" is OURS to choose and ours alone.

M.E.
:hearts2:

I agree that you can't "change" your enemy, but what do
you mean, Full Speed, in terms of not being able to "define"
your enemy?

to determine or set down the boundaries of

to determine or state the extent and nature of

to give the distinguishing characteristics of

The enemy or obstacle defines themselves or itself and we cannot change that definition. We can only change our actions, tactics, and response to the enemy or obstacle.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back