Black People : You CAN Move Things With Your Mind!

Very interesting topic Goddess. Psychokinesis (originally Telekinesis) has much to do with the power of direct concentration. We move our bodies with our minds. But Psychokinesis is the ability to move objects at a distance, beyond the body.

Most people who practice and experiment with Psychokinesis concentrate using the forehead, the area between the eyes or their hands. Sometimes we might be wasting allot of energy on things that weren't designed to move on their own. Like a rock for example. Or the telephone.

The Matrix coined the phrase "there is no spoon" perhaps to pay homage to Uri Geller, a Man famous for his spoon bending techniques.

It might be easy to see how people like Geller can fool us, but super skeptics like Author of "Why People Believe Weird Things" James Randi, still haven't managed to fully explain or duplicate these "tricks."

OK- rightly so- Geller is Jewish, but Men of color like Sai Baba of India have been noted for some of the same feats.

baba30.jpg

And even in his case, we still find these new branches of White Men who run around the world trying to demystify all matters relating to the spiritual, psychic or metaphysical.

Simply put, Psychokinesis is possible because what we view and experience as a solid reality are only waves of energy we perceive as complete mass or form. For example when a Martial Artist places his fist through 100 bricks and crushes them into dust, he does so by making his mind aware of the true nature of matter.

Meanwhile, while people are waiting on Jesus, or for Aliens to peek through the clouds- the Government is more in fear of us finding out the true nature of reality in general. Its not real.

African people do more than bend spoons. We influence the Universe and the Earth itself with our minds. We also forget the African evil eye is still one of the most feared weapons on the planet, even in parts of the world were Whites populate. "You eyeball'in me boy?" Remember we got killed for looking at Whites "the wrong way" - why do we think that is? What power is behind these eyes?

The power to bend spoons, or the power to break Man?

I practice moving people out my way on the highway. I remember I was driving with a friend once with an expired tag, and the Cop pulled us over, and she said outloud before he came to the window, "you're not going to see my expired tag" and when he came to the window, she starred him dead in the face. He walked back, looked at the tag, came up and told us the taillight on the leftside wasn't working and he let us go.

www.whew!wow!Whoa.Meatsaience

Beloved KgMW Divine Seer MS, I bow to all you shared. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
MS: What power is behind these eyes?

Beloved MS, if only our people knew the power behind the eyes.As I think back when the Slave Catchers, Human Being Corruptors use to make our people look down and not directly at them, it is so clear that they weren't able to stand in the presence of our people eyes. It must have caused the Slave catchers to become weak. I recall one of many incidents with my eyes. One male asked me to stop looking at him because my eye was causing him to lose the last bit of strength strength he had.

MS: I practice moving people out my way on the highway. I remember I was driving with a friend once with an expired tag, and the Cop pulled us over, and she said out loud before he came to the window, "you're not going to see my expired tag" and when he came to the window, she starred him dead in the face. He walked back, looked at the tag, came up and told us the taillight on the leftside wasn't working and he let us go.

Oh beloved MS, how I am loving my eyes, because I know the power in mine too. I know the affects my Eyes has on people. The Divine Essence behind the Divine Energy, Power, Spirit in us is no joke.

Beloved, MS, people do not look at each other in the eyes much. People always ask me to stop penetrating them.

It was several years ago, one day I looked in the mirror and I was amazed at my own eyes. They penetrating sharpen like a two edge sword, cutting through the madness.

I recall a song by QG Etta James call: "D_mn Those Eyes.

Little Children can see all good, bad, and ugly in people eyes.

It is so vital and essential when we leave our children with Uncle Joe, Aunt Sally, Cousin Jack or Cousin Jane.

Children who say, Mommy, I do not want to stay, are perhaps the children who just want to go with mommy.

When the child say, Mommy, I do not want to stay with Uncle Joe, Aunt Sally, Cousin Jack, Cousin Jane, that is a child who sees evil in these people eyes.

It pays to have Child like eyes, the eyes of discernment about all things.

What is that saying: THE EYES HAVE IT.

I think I will start a thread titled: THE EYES HAVE IT. As always I seek your partnership when it comes to taking anything I share to the next Divine level. I will post pictures of eyes and perhaps you, I, and other Divine Scholars will read what we see in those eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------
Reading Eye Movement in Communication
by Ron Kurtus (revised 4 February 2004)

Knowing the way the other person thinks is important in enhancing the communication experience. When you are talking with another person, the direction of his or her eyes can give an indication of what brain processes are occurring in the person. You can determine whether the person is in a visual, auditory or kinesthetic mode of thinking. You can also tell if the person is making something up or recalling a past event. These signs can be useful in communication and interpreting what the person really means.

Questions you may have include:

How can you determine the mode of thinking of a person?
How can you determine mental processes?
How do you use this information?

http://www.school-for-champions.com/communication/reading_eyes.htm

Pictures of Eyes
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=pictures of eyes&FORM=BIRE

---------------------------------
For now, lets look at the below pictures and I ask you Beloved MS, what is your discernment about the below eyes.

2j1vjb4.jpg

When I first saw the above Picture in National Geographic Magazine, I knew exactly what was going on in her life.
30lnipd.jpg

16m7hid.jpg

2rggqxw.jpg

do2rki.jpg

901vfl.jpg

303l6v5.jpg

erwqkx.jpg

mhpzdl.jpg

24d3jia.jpg

244w3zq.jpg

The Smile matches the eyes

By Any Means Necessary I will:SuN030: make every effort:qqb023: to protect my Beloved Eyes:SuN040:

Goddess, your eyes can pierce the veil of lies! Those are the eyes of a Mother who raises very intelligent children, and the eyes of a very successful Lawyer!

Our eyes direct the brainwaves that affect reality. Some people can do more with a sharp intense stare than a sword. With deep concentration, the Soul itself can be poisoned even cursed, which can result in illness later on, even death.

Many of us have forgotten all about the power of the eye. Our eyes in particular. The eyes of our Elders. The eyes of our Mothers and Women, the eyes of our Spiritual Men and Warriors. When it comes right down to it, we still have the power- but when we are unconscious of it, its easier for this power to used against us. We move each other with our Minds.

Let’s take into consideration Master Teachers like Stevie Wonder. A Man void of any physical sight. And because he lacks sight, his projection energy is turned inwards. This would make him more introspective than many of us. It is also very true that people who “turn inward” as a Blind Man does, they also become more introspective or spiritual that average people.

info1.jpg

When we turn inwards, we become more away of the saying “imagination is more important than knowledge” – we begin to understand that our imagination is the birthplace of all knowledge, and to imagine – takes a level of introspection that is sometimes totally void of physical sight. This is also the period of incubation the child goes through within its Mother. When we turn inward, there is no question that we “move things with our mind” because we realize that everything we see, envision and imagine within us, are parts of us, projected by us, created by us.

The only thing that chances when we open our eyes and view reality is that, this is a collective construct. But it is still part of us, still projected by us, still created by us.

You can close your eyes and imagine bending a spoon. You can imagine flying through the sky. You can imagine Liberating yourself from different oppositions. What changes when we open our eyes is that we are trained to believe and respect the barriers between the inner world and the outer world. We also believe in the laws that support the outer world, and those powers that so-called govern over them.

The truth is, this is a lie. And it has always been a lie. The true Gospel is that the inner world and the outer world are very much the same. Its from imagination that all things come into existence in the first place.
Its very comically when we hear religious people condemning free thinking spiritual people. Comical because religious before are defending certain imagined worlds in particular, whereas spiritual people are opened to understanding the hidden deeper core of where these worlds come from. They come from us, we create them- in order to evolve ourselves into higher levels of consciousness.

Meditation helps us to reinforce our knowledge of our inner selves. The more time we spend within, the more we understand the with-out. The eyes are how the inner self projects outward to directly affect and manipulate matter into the shape of our imagination. People are shaped and evolve to the liking of their counterparts. Each Sex designs the other. With the power of our eyes we send votes for certain details over others. These votes are tallied together within the super consciousness that ties Hueman, with nature and the Universe. This data is used to create the details we desire.

Who moved Malcolm Little into Malcolm X? It was the energy placed on him by those who saw his potential to be a great leader, and his confidence and energy to “go within” to see what others were seeing and vote for that destiny.

With the eyes we either bless or curse one another with potential or punishment. I’ve learn from great secret African people of the darkest strongest energies. I was told never to allow my eyes to shine too bright, because those who feed off energy will recognize me, and come to drain me of my source. We can pay close attention to what they do to our best and brightest. How media feeds off them. We call them energy Vampires.

We learned that a living person can operate as a ghost in the physical, as long as he keeps away from certain eyes. Especially the eyes of “The Watchers” those are people in the world only for the purpose of recording where people are at given moments in time. Watchers position themselves where they can see things happening. They are spiritual documenters of history. Their minds are also used to pinpoint people. This is how “trouble” always seems to find some of us. Most notably, because we are always being Watched. When we learn how to stay out of the eyesight of certain people, they are not allowed the time to meditate on us and send us unknown energy that could harm us later on.

Also remember there is protection against such eyes. But just wearing a symbol is not enough, when we return to our spiritual African knowledge we can fully understand how to protect and defend ourselves from them.

Chai,%20Hand%20%20Bird.300.jpg

Why is it that most people change their appearance after going on a reality show, or a Talk show program. They finally got a chance to see themselves? No. They were finally placed in front of thousands or millions of eyes. Average people don’t realize how being watched by hundreds of people has a physical affect on your biology. Money doesn’t change people are fast as Fame or being watched and judged by hundreds.

If we were to take a negative person in the community and stand them in front of our moral Elders, and if no one said a word, but just watched them, they would beg for prison.

darren2_blog.jpg

Please, throw me in jail. Because the power would be too much. And if they stood him there for hours, he would go insane. No one would have to hit him, beat him, slap him, or put him into a cell for years. Just watch him. The eyes of the Elders would become like needles sticking him all over his body.

Strip a Man who doesn’t respect Women of all his clothes, and place him in front the Elder Women, and let them watch him. He will bleed disrespects for hours, by his soul will kill him. He will be baptized by the energy of their thoughts.

If we look at our Women, who become strippers and dance in front of Men who lust for them and call them names. Look at what they become. Their energy baptizes them also. They closely conform into the thoughts of those who Watch them.
264371~Kimberly-Lil-Kim-Jones-Posters.jpg

The brainwaves of others can invade our minds and program it to their will.

Some of us have the collective power of millions of eyes within us. The Ancestors watch from within us. The Ancestors within us can disburse forces on us to wield a result in destiny we can either accept or decline.

elephant_eye.jpg

Who is watching?

Beloved KgMW Divine Seer MS:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to all you shared.

I will come back to this thread after I return home.

MS: Goddess, your eyes can pierce the veil of lies! Those are the eyes of a Mother who raises very intelligent children, and the eyes of a very successful Lawyer!

Beloved MS, which picture (s) are you referring to in your above statement?

MS: Who Is watching?

Lying eyes and truthful eyes.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back