Black Women : You are Pregnant and He Wants DNA Tests

you always seem to want to contradict myself lol

Brother DSS ... your commentary above, seems kinda contradictory ... ??

You say it's 2009, and you can't trust anyone ... yet ... if you need a DNA test, you don't need her to have your baby?

Which is it ... do you need a DNA test ... or do you trust her?

:heart:

Destee

the 2009 part is a general statement, whether i need a DNA test is a personal one

you can't trust everybody, but there is somebody you can trust.

for me personally, if i need a DNA test then i don't need to be with that

person it's my choice

i would love to trust her and not get a DNA test, but you don't always get

what you want right?

You say it's 2009, and you can't trust anyone ... yet ... if you need a DNA test, you don't need her to have your baby?

it's just a statement i don't see where the contradiction is

maybe i should have said you can't trust EVERYONE,

the 2009 part is a general statement, whether i need a DNA test is a personal one

you can't trust everybody, but there is somebody you can trust.

for me personally, if i need a DNA test then i don't need to be with that

person it's my choice

i would love to trust her and not get a DNA test, but you don't always get

what you want right?

it's just a statement i don't see where the contradiction is

maybe i should have said you can't trust EVERYONE,

lol Brother DSS ... i'm not trying to jump on you ... i'm just very probing i think ... it's not personal Brother.

It seemed contradictory to me, but i may be the only one.

Of course it's personal, whether one asks for DNA or not, i was just trying to understand your response.

You say, it's 2009, and we can't trust everyone ... okay ... so you can trust some women (or woman) with this life situation.

Okay. I think understand. Thanks for helping me.

Destee

lol

lol Brother DSS ... i'm not trying to jump on you ... i'm just very probing i think ... it's not personal Brother.

It seemed contradictory to me, but i may be the only one.

Of course it's personal, whether one asks for DNA or not, i was just trying to understand your response.

You say, it's 2009, and we can't trust everyone ... okay ... so you can trust some women (or woman) with this life situation.

Okay. I think understand. Thanks for helping me.

Destee

always trying to jump on me, if you do and we make a baby I WILL ask for

DNA, you know how you get dizzle

ahahahahahahahahaha

j/k

:haha:

If my partner asked me for a paternity test, I would ask for my keys and all personal items back. I don't get down like that and my word is bond regardless of whom or what. If I say the baby is yours then I'm certain it is and he better recognize.... or else.

I don't live in such a way that this should ever be an issue. But should it become one, y'all will find my mugg shot on TV looking very pleased with myself.

You know what???

If my partner asked me for a paternity test, I would ask for my keys and all personal items back. I don't get down like that and my word is bond regardless of whom or what. If I say the baby is yours then I'm certain it is and he better recognize.... or else.

I don't live in such a way that this should ever be an issue. But should it become one, y'all will find my mugg shot on TV looking very pleased with myself.

Sometimes you put things in such perspective it aint even funny. TY Bootzey.:great::great: Lemme add to that I want no further contact with said person. cause they are outta their rabbit a## mind!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back