Black People : You Are Not Serious

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
You Are Not Serious About Confronting The Issue Of Racism/Prejudice In America, Not Until You Address Seriously The Issue Of Reparation/Repatriation For Chattel Slavery Treatment Of Black Afrikan People!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Hey, Listen Up Black Afrikan People, you are the catalyst for your own change to America, and that change can be very significant with you showing dignity in the face of continued contrived disrespect being performed by white establishment people who carry much persuasion and influence over and with a society that depends on the very Government that is guilty of committing a broad range of criminal offense against our Enslaved Ancestors and to this day America has received no punishment for committing the most horrible crime been committed against Black Afrikan people of many centuries with the working class of white people justifying the action that took place in an institution created by white racism and prejudice was and is spread against Black Afrikan people and you Black Afrikans shows no resentment toward America as your Black No Dignity Behind make it no secret that you are on a journey to experience the America Dream which is with a nightmare foundation!!!

So, share with me, why am I considered to be the "BAD" Black Man because I choose to be Divinely Truthful with Black Afrikan people about our living condition and sharing the fact that change is not enough to receive for the evil of Chattel Slavery been perpetrated against our Enslaved Ancestors, be that as it may, whether you Black Negro Americans accept this Divine Truth I share with Black Afrikans or not, I remain on time doing what I know needs to be done and that replaces Lucifer lies he has Black Afrikans believing with the Divine Truth that requires for Black Afrikan People to use Common **** Sense to get to know what it is we must do to bring about no **** Change but Afrika and Black Afrikans Liberation, Freedom Beloved, Freedom!!!

Call it what you will or may white people, but for you to indicate that you are tired of the racial divide in America and the world in general, and you do control the narrative surrounding and pertaining the issue of Reparation/Repatriation and it is that issue that is important to Black Afrikan people in America not by choice that can bring about a difference in the relationship between our two Race with a different identity appearance, one referred to as Black and the other white, and yet, it is white Americans that are in control of America by white oligarchs who determine which issues pertaining to Racism and Prejudice that is a practice in a white social-economic class upper to upper - upper class dominated society having no respect for the Black Afrikan people located in any category of social-economic America class structure, regardless of the social-economic standing class of Black Afrikans in America not by choice and now many choose to be in America white integrated assimulated society, white oligarchs do no serious indication that they are serious about solving the issue of racial discrimination with prejudice in America in practice today still !!!.

The one issue that has the power to reveal the truthfulness of white America racist prejudice spirit is still active in America today using the period from the beginning of the action by Racist white people invading Afrika for the purpose to capture Black Afrikand with a specific purpose to enslave Black Afrikan people using a conscious with an evil mind that condemns not white people in spreading lies that Black Afrikan people are the symbol of evil and bad luck and is inferior to white people, such a mentality revealing the presence of Racist and unjust prejudice behavior being justified by a criminal mind that is in possession of white people who spread lies and deception about Black Afrikan people.

Yes, they making it to be believed by the white world that it is God will for white people to enslaved Black Afrikan people and that racist Luciferian Human Being went as far as to display such arrogance to be in their favor with God to the extent that they named one of the ships that were transporting our Black Afrikan Ancestors, Jesus, the ship Jesus involved in providing for the evil being acted out by white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Beings, yes the Jesus your claimed to be educated Black Wanna be intelligent behind have no problem on falling on your bending knee calling on that Jesus that carried Millions Of Black Afrikans in its belly packed like they pack sardines and you Black Afrikans has the ignorance to skin and grin with white people who have no problem letting Black Afrikans know that they opposed Freedom, Justice, And independence to be for Black Afrikan people and Afrika, our Enslaved Ancestors as well!!!

So I ask Black Afrikan People, Will Common Sense Be Your Mind Performance When Determining What Time It Is???

It Is Time For You Black Afrikans To Free The Mother Land Beloved, So Up You Divine Black Cosmic Race And Bet About The Effort Of Collecting Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation, the one issue capable of Unifying the Black Afrikan Nation to be in Afrika and I invite you to Watch at George Floyd Memorial Today I assure You That There will not be the words Reparation/Repatriation Uttered in the presence of all of those Wanna Be White Negroes been made to perform like ******* as Defined By White Folks!!!

Black Woman And Man, What Time Is It!!!???

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Anyone Who Is With Serious Patriotism To Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Becoming Serious About The Black Children Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : A post of Very Serious Thoughts (suspicions) of a Black Sellout! Black People Politics 0
Bootzey Black People : Very Serious Question... Could save lives! Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Black People Politics : President Trump Should Consider CBC Budget If He’s Serious about Helping Black America Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Common Foods That You Don’t Know Can Cause Serious Bloating Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Truly Serious Opinions About The First Presidential Debate? Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Sports : AP sources: Ali's hospital stay could pose serious issues Black Sports 2
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
KaHotep Black People : Serious and Real Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Really! Are you serious? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ru2religious Black People : For those who are serious about the invasion of privacy! Black People Open Forum 9
Alarm Clock Black People : DNA Tests Prove Trayvon Martin Did Not Inflict Serious Injury to George Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : Is This Man Serious - $100k for better condom Black People Open Forum 21
M Black Relationships : How I got my ex back after when we had a serious break up. Black Relationships 23
S Black People : Bullet Proof Vest Nine-year-old Jyeshria wants a bulletproof vest -- and she's dead serious Black People Open Forum 1
macoo Black Muslims : Serious disease Islam Study Group 1
Khasm13 destee.tv : Jay Dilla ft Guilty Simpson- As Serious as Your Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
info-moetry Black People : The psycological effect - Serious minds only Black People Open Forum 10
P The Front Porch : How can i meet a Teacher? am very serious please help me The Front Porch 10
MsInterpret Black Jokes Humor : The Serious Baby Black Jokes Humor 0
R Black Poetry : Being Serious Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 61
Destee Law Forum : Serious Jail Time for Recording Cops / Police Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
S Black Sports : There's no smiling in serious basketball.. Black Sports 51
S Black People : Getting serious about 2nd languages.. Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : A Serious analysis of the 2009 state of Black folks in America. Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Reason Why Reparation Is Not Taken Serious By Black People In America Chief Elder Osiris 2
Ankhur Black People : Public Option is Serious , so why the Games? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Going Serious Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kamau47 Black People : If This Wasn't So Serious, It Would Be Funny! Black People Open Forum 24
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Do Black People Refuse To Come Together For Serious Matters? Chief Elder Osiris 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Need For Serious Black Afrikan Unity Chief Elder Osiris 0
I Black Relationships : Brother, A Serious Question, Is it just me.... Black Relationships 25
Therious Black Sports : a serious beat down MMA dec 26 ufc Black Sports 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Challenge To The Serious Uncompromising Garveyites!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Black Poetry : Fast and Serious Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Relationships : for all the brothas out there... a serious question Black Relationships 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS DECISION TO MAKE TODAY !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Where Can the Serious True Black People Be Found? Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHEN SEEKING SERIOUS BLACK WARRIORS, THESE YAHOOGROUPS ARE Chief Elder Osiris 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THE BLACK LIFE CONDITION IS NOT POPULAR Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TO BE SERIOUS ABOUT THE BLACK LIFE CONDITION IS NOT POPULAR Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Black People : Serious Downtown Beatdown by CURSED CITIZENS (2 cases) Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black Folks Refuse To Set Forth A Serious Agenda That Will Achieve Afrikans Liber Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : A serious question Raphael..the angel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3